pain killers, good or bad?

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest schick1

what are you serious? i say take them their not going to kill you theyll make you feel relaxed or sleepy, which ones codien, vicadin, oxycotin, all good

Guest fr8lover

bro dont get into that shit. i cant believe you barely drink (yo everyone this cat LOVES the mikes hard lemonade, he told me) but you want to try narcos.

all of em are addictive so what are you gonna do? even my friends that are recreational pill poppers have problems.

ask popgunwar what he thinks...ha

Guest fr8lover

well id yell at you to get to a doctor and get on some ssris but they havent done shit for me yet but make it hard to beat off and make me dizzy (what a combo). they also get me mad constipated

but enough info nobody else needs...

anyone perscribed LORAZEPAM? its supposed to calm you down real fast from a panic/anxiety attack. just wondering how it is.

Originally posted by fr8lover

i cant believe you barely drink (yo everyone this cat LOVES the mikes hard lemonade, he told me) but you want to try narcos.

I thought he never drank. I think that Navy kid is a very bad influence and has shown him the light of drinking. Wait a sec-what the fuck did I just say? Ohh well. Hank function no beer without.

Guest realityblast

dude dont escape depression through drugs, it will be worse in the long run. take a vaction on the solo, it will let you look at your situation from an outsiders perspective.........sorry to sound all wisdom like.

okay, your local neighborhood pharmacist is here.

fr8lover, lorazepam is the real name for valium.

there are three types of painkillers, benzodiazipenes( xanax-alprazolam, klonipin-klonazapam, valium-lorazepam, etc.), opiates(vicodin-hydrocodone, oxycontin, percost/percodan-oxycodone), and barbituates(quaalude, dalottis, real hard to find). opiates is a derivitive of poppys like heroin, so they shrink the pee-pee, make you itchy, and mad constipated, but they make you feel hella good, and they don't make you slur or fuck with your motorskills. benzo's are chemically derived, so they make your tension, mental anxiety, and inhibitions go away, and they can cause forgetfullness, but they make you even more fucked up then opiates, like motorskill wise, but they feel so good. these are my favorite, all though i love 'em all. barbs i don't have much experience in. all are class a narcotics and highly illegal without perscriptions, and highly addictive. but to tell you the truth, i love pills, i grew up right by mexico, and the area i'm in now has even more pills. i'm also an alcoholic. if you want to try them, fine, but be extremely careful, overdose is a risk in addition to addiction. i'm on two somas and three vicodin right now, and i'm currently out of xanax. don't do them to kill depression, it will lead to addiction in a heart beat. and if you do, do not drink with them until you are used to the effects. no matter how much you can drink, one beer becomes five when your pilled out. i hope i've helped! i'm gonna go take some more!!!!!

do you ever pay attention to the minute long rambalings they talk about on the commercial for all these drugs when they talk about them on TV you know. "the this pill may cause" and talk for like a straight minute and you also relieze they leave out another 50 things that could also happen. yeh jsut keep taking the pills i dont care feal good im just saying when your shootin blanks or cant get the big man up and are going blind and have a 6th finger growing dont say i didn't tell you so

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by ragsoe505

fr8lover, lorazepam is the real name for valium.

from what i read it was a weaker offshoot of valium...

Originally posted by fr8lover

and i thought valium was diazepam.

oh shit, good call. your absolutely right. maybe lorazepam is ambien, but thats usually for sleep, not anxiety. usually zoloft and paxil are prescribed for depression and anxiety, and xanax is the #1 benzo for anxiety. i'll talk to some of my peeps and get back to you. if you want to kill an anxiety attack just score a football or two or a few bars(xanax) and you'll be fine. honestly, guys, i have a serious problem with pills, and i would strongly caution against even trying the shits. but they do make you feel very good. just be careful.

Guest fr8lover

lorazepam = ativan. i guess people use it for sleep but its commonly perscribed for panic and anxiety. doc said it will quell an attack after like 20-30 minutes which sounds dope.

i read about cats abusing them and it doesnt sound like much fun.

i know my ssris. ive got full bottles of paxil, celexa and zoloft sitting around.

anyone want some heh

Originally posted by ragsoe505

maybe lorazepam is ambien, but thats usually for sleep, not anxiety.

i've never heard of ambien being used (clinically) for anything but sleep... it automatically puts you in stage 3 or 4 sleep... you take it and stay up and you got some hardcore hallucinations...

I was taking 4 500mg percocets every morning when I woke up and popping several throughout the day just to keep the feeling...I did this for about 4 months everysingle day! now I'm straight retarded! I've dulled out way too much and I'm waay depressed all the time...constipation like whoa! I got soo fucking sick for a while...I wouldn't start fucking with them. I guess a few times is alright.

Originally posted by TRAMP

I was taking 4 500mg percocets every morning when I woke up and popping several throughout the day just to keep the feeling...I did this for about 4 months everysingle day! now I'm straight retarded! I've dulled out way too much and I'm waay depressed all the time...constipation like whoa! I got soo fucking sick for a while...I wouldn't start fucking with them. I guess a few times is alright.

ok nigger

they are not 500 mg percocet. 500mg is the acetaminophen content.

the oxycodone content for those is 7.5 mg, i think.

Archived