Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

p2p online chess

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Apr 9, 2006.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hey, anyone know of a p2p online chess thing where i can play someone i actually know? i cant get msn games shit to work, cause apparently they dont have it for mac's.
    anyone know of a site/program?

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

barnacles and leeches arggh

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Banned

my friend has this computer chess game that is unbeatable

i thought i was good until then

5. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

someone teach me how to play chess

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

haha i don't know how to play chess either, but you're black, i'm just uncultured

7. iloveboxcars

i tried searching years back because people on msn always bounced out when they realized i was winning

i found one where you make a move on a website and the website sends an email to the person you're playing to notify them its their turn and vice versa. took forever to complete games.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

naw, i want to be able to be playing my friend while we talk on aim. i KNOW there has to be a way, i just cant figure it out.

9. iloveboxcars

nabiscoworld.com says you can create your own private games.. which i assume means you invite only people you want in.

10. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

HAHAHAHAHA! Props!

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

you dont want none nigga.

12. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

yahoo, join the same chatroom and start a private game. if you can't figure it out, i'll walk you through it

13. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

oh, and up to the challenge? i'd face off against seeking, even though i'm bad

14. After School Special

After School Special Banned

nabiscoworld is where its at

seriously

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i finally did figure out how to do it in yahoo. it's an awkward, shitty interface though. im amazed they havent come up with a simple, cross platform version. it can't at all be that difficult.