Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

p-town secrets

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cultural me, May 17, 2004.

1. cultural me

cultural me Member

been in portland for 10 years now and i love it but this place closes at like, 10:30. any secret spots that you wish to make un secret?

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Oh, you should probably check out YOUR FACE.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, you can find it.....

IN MY PANTS!

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, there's one of those towns on both sides of the country... the one in Maine is where my cousins settled, I haven't visited them there yet but, when I was there it was hella dead... that was way before the most recent Beantown boom so I dunno... last time I was there for more than a few hours was in the 80's so I was only about 17... I was there for a day around '92 but I didn't have a car or anything so I just walked up to some mall, bought a hat, wrote on stuff and bought some beer on the way back to the hotel, the rest was all airport so...

Out west I found a ton of stuff to do at least until 2am on the legal and then I would just wander and watch the street types... Chinatown turns into a huge crack market on the late night tip, I had a couple hookers try to hook me and a few crack dealers try to sell, plus get mad when I didn't buy, I guess they thought I was a cop but??? I'm not smoking crack to prove anything to anyone... but I still wandered and caught tags around and stuff...

5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I know there is shit to do...because people always tell me there is...

6. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

oh snap.

(in reference to Poop and/or ABC.)

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm smoking it because it makes me feel good!

hahaha, nah, I mean, I don't smoke crack... once somebody gave me a huge piece to settle a debt and, instead of selling it (because I don't want to sell crack) I just smoked it all, but that was only one night and I didn't get addicted or anything... it actually tasted like PCP which I haven't smoked much of either, just a couple time back inna day...

Take it from Whitney kids, Crack is Wack!

8. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I had a bad case of the shits tonight.

9. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i heard the nightlife in portland is hoppin' if you like heroin.

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

NO WAY MAN! Drugs led me to 12oz!

12. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

union jacks on burnside.

13. adderall

adderall Elite Member