p**sy lick it!

pants

anyone ever seen this?

everytime im in pensacola me and my friends watch trains on the sunset route from her house or walk up to them and weve seen this numerous times. for a while it was going by everyday on a local it seemed. but last time i was there was watchin a westbound junk and talkin to my friend about pussy lick it and within 5 cars there it was.

sorry to waste yalls time. if anyone randomly has a flix. haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pants

anyone ever seen this?

everytime im in pensacola me and my friends watch trains on the sunset route from her house or walk up to them and weve seen this numerous times. for a while it was going by everyday on a local it seemed. but last time i was there was watchin a westbound junk and talkin to my friend about pussy lick it and within 5 cars there it was.

sorry to waste yalls time. if anyone randomly has a flix. haha.

what the fuck are you on about??

CLOSE!

sorry im not serious. and enjoy the stupid stuff in life. im sure yall have to comb your mustaches and enjoy your 9-5 or something. back the fuck off. i enjoy all aspects of freight grafetti not just the oh shit look at that nice perty piece thats just perfect. :D

peace.