P.I.

Drunk Sober

I always manage to move into places and get phone numbers that belonged to some swine with a trail of creditors still looking for them. I just fell asleep and 5 minutes later, I hear a knock at the door. I answer and it's a private investigator looking for David **** (i aint saying his name because I dont need anymore mail for the guy or phonecalls, or surprise visits.) So I'm half asleep and I tell him I aint Dave and he dont live here. He still asks if I knew Dave. Well anyway I shut the door and then I'm laying here thinking, what the fuck kind of shitty P.I. is going to look for some guy and has no clue what he looks like!!!???

I'm awake and bored now, anyone else have some similar situations?

I find mine rather humorous so don't think I'm all bent about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some how the mormons found out my dads mom (in michigan) was a mormon, so they visited the house all the time. we always found new and interesting ways to amuse ourself when they showed up. until my dad finally just started opening the door, looking, then slamming the door. those guys are wierd. somehow they knew my dads mom passed away, wtf? freaky ass fuckers stopping by explaining how sorry they were to hear the news, the world is crazy. fuck all that.

i used to live in the ghetto

on the first floor

when the third floor tenants vacated, we took the third floor.

three times while i was living there, police showed up and tried to break into my apartment through the front door, using force.

all three times they were barely held at bay by myself and my roommate.

the cops were looking for a guy who had never even lived there, he had been staying there with a friend. he had disappeared about 6 months after i moved into the first floor.

about 6 months after that the cops made their first and second appearances.

we had to disconnect our doorbell because the police would come by and ring it all the time at all hours.

thank gawd by that time i had moved up to the third floor so the sound they made on the street wouldn't wake me up at night.

Archived