Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

P E R F E C T G R E N A D E . C O M

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by tragic, Apr 16, 2003.

1. tragic

tragic Guest

www.Perfectgrenade.com
    http://perfectgrenade.com/images/issue1/cover_small.gif'>
    A monthly webzine everyone should check out. Based out of the NorthWest with pictures from all over the country!! Its cool, This is the first issue, it is going to come out monthly in the middle of the month..
    Heres one of the pages of the first issue.. [url=http://www.perfectgrenade.com]http://www.perfectgrenade.com [/url] [img]http://perfectgrenade.com/images/issue1/eight.jpg'>

2. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

sick! i liked the flicks and very nice website setup. keep up the good work

3. #1 VAGABOND

#1 VAGABOND New Jack

looks like you started off proper, but good luck keeping up with descent updates, because everyone knows seattle sleeps.

but anyone willing enough to give some of my shit shine time gets nothing but love from this seattle player.

homesick in the big san franpsycho.

:(

4. The Boss

The Boss Guest

the site is dope...period! i will be in the booth at the lusty lady waiting on the second issue...come get me when its out...:king:

5. seattledied

seattledied Guest

i agree the website is looking mad good!! cant wait till the second issue....

6. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

im saying this not to be a jerk but just if you cared for some input.

maybe its just me
    the site interface works well globally but the graphic layouts of the pages in terms of photoshopping and collaging isnt necessary or supporting the content especially whenyou have those large white channels running through them.
    im sure theyll progress each time you put em out.
    the aesthetics and web interface is nice though.

good stuff. sorry to be a critic.

7. dumptrucking

dumptrucking Member

8. tragic

tragic Guest

We would very much like it if people were to submit flix.. there is information on the site.

9. vandalz4eva

vandalz4eva Junior Member

that site is ill dawgs where is that seattle or portland keep up the good work son

10. Sega Genesis

Sega Genesis Member

the site is aight. good flix.:spin:

11. Sega Genesis

Sega Genesis Member

the site is aight. good flix.:spin: