P-A-R-T-Y : C-L-O-T-H-E-S

J.HollaBack

What do you like to party in ...clothing wise? (a favorite shirt? shorts? pants? etc...)

For me it's this one pair of Rocawear -khaki- shorts, they're long and fall below my knees (im tall) so i like that aspect of them and they're crazy comfortable to. Then I got this one Marihe Francis Girbaud shirt that had this crappy made logo on it that eventually fell off (which was a good thing) so now its just this really comfortable slate blue shirt that has some sort of "dye stain" that resembles a birthmark, near the collar area of the shirt. As far as shoes go I normally wear these white on white nikes i got, to complete the "simple/casual laid back" look with some low cut socks. The ladies love it.

For whatever reason whenever I wear this get-up I have a blast.

So what kind of gear do you like to party in? Or what do you wear to ensure that you have a good time?

...(trojans for me) ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i rock the same coat a lot... just a simple cheapish wind breaker... but its either that or a hoodie, and i like to have the zip pockets... so i dont lose shit. other than that... not really.. pretty much allways rock a grey beanie... i dont wear nice shit to party in cuz i'd probably spill on it... and i dont own nice clothes anyway.

black dress pants with red pinstrips

i have a black shirt with the red COBRA symbol from g.i. joe, or my thundercats shirt.

lakai's black shoes, grey laces

black socks

thats about it, im thinking of changin shit up now, i dont own a pair of jeans, just dress pants, lots of them, im thinkin bout gettin some jeans, some shorts, and some more jeans, and a couple nicer shirts, along wit h those new k swiss, the ramli's. yeah, i like them. any one got any suggestions on comfortable jeans?

enh it depends on where i'm going.

to a club hi heels, miniskirt or tight slacks (pink, white, tan or red) and usually a black top.

to a bar/party - brazilian jeans & some top usually black.

then i match the accessories (purse, shoes and jewelry)

edit* as i've gotten older it takes longer to go anywhere. i used to throw on jeans and a t-shirt and call it a night.

I have always been a fan of thick ass courderoys. White tshirts. Grey Tshirts. Black grey or white shoes. I dont get all fancied up when i party hard cuz there is always that chance that im gonna have to run somewhere or someone might want to throw up on me.

what type of party are we talking about here?

is this a...

1. go to your best friend's house with a smallish group of people and drink 40s and smoke bud kind of party

2. go to your rich friend's house and guzzle champagne or vodka and do **** and act all V.I.P. and have sex in her parents' huge bathtub with solid gold hardware while the less important guests sit on the porch and drink beer and smoke bud kind of party

3. crash a high school keg pussy party in a remote field and steal their shit and call the cops kind of party

i enjoy all of these options, but when it comes to dress...it all depends really...