Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OZZFEST!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bodice_ripper, Mar 4, 2002.

1. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

I hold in my hand two tickets to OZZFEST 2002, in IRELAND!
    I'm so happy. The line up is Ozzy, Tool, System of a Down and Slayer (we don't get multiple stages...:( )

Last time Tool played here the tickets were £22, but touts were selling them outside for £150!!! I never thought I'd get to see them here again, let alone with System of a Down and Ozzy.(I couldn't give a flying rats ass about slayer - seem em before - snore!)

I just thought I'd rub yer noses in it. muhahahah
    let the "Yo, metal is madd wak" and "Slayer are god" bitchposts begin!:crazy:

2. SatansArtist

SatansArtist Junior Member

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

ive got to agree

4. bodice_ripper

Re: Re: OZZFEST!!

METAL-ERS KNOW!

[​IMG]

5. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

yeah ozzy...

cant even complete a simple sentence without including
    uhhhhhhhhh or you know what i mean

he should die..but that concert sounds FANTABULOUS

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

This year marks my third trip to Ozzfest. I can't wait to hang out with my buds in OneSideZero. Bodice, if you get the chance...check them out.

Also, I hope Taproot plays again this year.

7. bodice_ripper

We're hoping for more to be added, seeing as it starts at 1;30 in the afternoon. Therapy are possible, maybe Cradle of Filth.........

oh, and Bad Religion are on a week beforehand! and a week before that there is a three-day punk festival.

its going to be a good summer....Roger Waters is on too

8. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

Tool and System Of A Down.......sounds fucking awesome. Last years' ozzfest sucked ass. Most of the line up was that nu metal crap or rap metal...a whole load of radio/popular shit. Hatebreed was on ......that must've been dope.

Anyways. good for you, but sorry rage, Taproot blows.

9. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

i never really got into slayer (after haunting the chapel)....i love tool though.. that should be a great show..there was a huge amount of rednecks at the last one in orange county who set the bleachers on fire.. i guess you guys just have to deal with hooligans.

10. bodice_ripper

I went to "The Trip to Tipp(erary)" a few years back, and there was actually a river of vomit running down the main street

and I've gotten into a fight at almost every gig I've been to, which is no mean feat for a girl........

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

meh...

You're entitled to your own opinion. No hard feelings.

12. George Dubyah Bush

yeh

yeah well like i remember from a few music threads back that you had good taste. and Taproot was just sticking out like a store thumb, in relation to your good taste in rock and what not.

Fudgicles.

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

^^^ :lol: hahahaha ^^^
    Oh mercy.

Well I like A LOT of music.

14. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Pointless info....

I have Hatebreed's new album Perseverance....It's dope, but I does sound a bit different than Satisfaction...

15. George Dubyah Bush

Well ...........thats good i guess. All i know is that i have the sample for that album, but not only does it kick ass, but it gets me rowdy.