OZZFEST!!

bodice_ripper

I hold in my hand two tickets to OZZFEST 2002, in IRELAND!

I'm so happy. The line up is Ozzy, Tool, System of a Down and Slayer (we don't get multiple stages...:( )

Last time Tool played here the tickets were £22, but touts were selling them outside for £150!!! I never thought I'd get to see them here again, let alone with System of a Down and Ozzy.(I couldn't give a flying rats ass about slayer - seem em before - snore!)

I just thought I'd rub yer noses in it. muhahahah

let the "Yo, metal is madd wak" and "Slayer are god" bitchposts begin!:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We're hoping for more to be added, seeing as it starts at 1;30 in the afternoon. Therapy are possible, maybe Cradle of Filth.........

oh, and Bad Religion are on a week beforehand! and a week before that there is a three-day punk festival.

its going to be a good summer....Roger Waters is on too

i never really got into slayer (after haunting the chapel)....i love tool though.. that should be a great show..there was a huge amount of rednecks at the last one in orange county who set the bleachers on fire.. i guess you guys just have to deal with hooligans.

Yeah, I've see Cradle of Filth twice now, and they're fucking great! they are really tight for such a relatively large band!

I hate the way there's alway someone who's like "They fucking suck, they have fake blood and make-up...". They're fun, they don't take it seriously, why should you?

Case in point, when they come on stage in Dublin, Danni puts on this extra deep growl and goes

"We have come all the way from Britian to bring you............Foot and Mouth"

now does that sound serious to you?

Archived