OXYMORONS - the story of the hickey brothers

blackboatshoes

Based on the true life story of Charlestown's Johnny Hickey. Two brothers, Danny and Jason find themselves at the top of the Oxycontin drug trade in the projects of Charlestown, MA.

RE distribution in the US and elsewhere...thanks for your support and patience!! Oxy has had very successful theatrical releases and further talks are happening for wider release. Foreign distribution is also in the works! These things take time, but WILL HAPPEN. Meanwhile, Oxy is creating a huge underground movement and buzz thanks to everyone around the world who wants to see it.

Please connect on FB and Twitter for updates. Just search oxymorons movie there,

http://youtu.be/ayTiTbKS1xM

i know some of you on here can find obscure movie links online.

if anyone can find this streaming online, post it up, i've been looking but have come up with squat so far.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I like my drugs to taste like drugs. What's next, mango flavored yay?

All the cooks (aka Mexicans) in the resturaunt I'm currently working at are off this 'strawberry' yay. It's light pink. I don't do powders that often but had some offered up a couple weeks ago, bueno!

544-LIVE_p0311_11a1coke.standalone.prod_affiliate.11.jpg

All the cooks (aka Mexicans) in the resturaunt I'm currently working at are off this 'strawberry' yay. It's light pink. I don't do powders that often but had some offered up a couple weeks ago, bueno!

544-LIVE_p0311_11a1coke.standalone.prod_affiliate.11.jpg

All that is, is some kind of flavoring added to cocaine.

So, you are getting ripped off paying for additive.

Shit makes me laugh th0

biggest plus side to me is all the cast seem to be "original" boston cats and not a lotta hollyword fakes with

shitty attempts on the accent. nothing pisses me off more than hearing fake accents.

some of the characters, are actually people from the charlestown projects.. but some of the people with more spots have acting experience...

and the dude plays himself, and a couple of his "crew" are actually the real people...

-still haven't found it.

come on, i'm sure one of you internet wizards could press ox and come up with the movie :lol: :lol:

Only morons fuck with Oxy's when you can get the same exact shit for cheaper.

I mean if you're going to be a worthless junky, then at least conserve your money

and cut to the fucking chase already.

[ATTACH]162717.vB[/ATTACH]

NeedleThruArm.jpg.6355d961a1848520ac56cff27e9230a5.jpg