-=Owned=-

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I am sooooo cool, I can get into someone elses accounts and be an motherfucking asshole.

Fuck whoever this is. Doing this stupid shit is a great way to fuck up 12oz and piss people off and drive off quality members of 12oz.

*Yeah at first I thought Devilush was either making a joke or talking about how she "owned" someone. It just occured to me that some spineless nerd got on her account.

I think some jerk got into DEVILUSH's account.

Anyway, if it is devilush who is the victim, whoever did it forgot about one account.

The one with the Devilush & Dee38 hush hush photo stash.

2002 was a good year.

Originally posted by DEE38

I think some jerk got into DEVILUSH's account.

Anyway, if it is devilush who is the victim, whoever did it forgot about one account.

The one with the Devilush & Dee38 hush hush photo stash.

2002 was a good year.

whuuuuu? secret photo stash?

obviously some fucker is obsessed with me.

Originally posted by -->Def$tar!

anyone who gives there full name and address over the internet is an idiot to begin with, especialy in relation to an illegle activity.

Who ever you are you deserve to be owned.

hahahah

you know what you lil bitch? go die.

and no it wasnt my real name or anything for illegal activity. it was most likely for a job. thanks.

and you know what, i will fucking find out who you are.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

You fail to realize that this is a beautiful Asian woman you're talking to.

no, its not... its some fat white guy or something... that reminds me of the identity theft commercials.. with some lady that has a computer nerd kids voice... no? ok...

the second devilush post in this therad is devilush... the first one is like mort the conqueror or something.

okay this is weird.

i cant see the IP address because i dont have access. but i have a thing going on right now so we'll see what comes up.

also so i go into my photobucket account and all the flicks are fucking gone!!! all gone!! gone gone gone gone gone!!!

obviously someone likes to look at my flicks not only that but steal my graffiti flicks. i dont get it. if you wanted my flicks or if you wanted to see me, ask me. dont hack into my account and get all psycho on me like this.

this is nuts. i cant belive i have to deal with this on a monday morning sober.