OVIE KD GOD TNB FC:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ovie

all city 2 times over between the ages of 14 and 18. ovie also rocked clean trains like they were legal walls when he was still in high school..

Originally posted by crackatinnie

yep same old new york crap. the guys got ups but originality, nope.

What are you taliking about, original name , original style bomb... thats that..

His Pieces may be influenced by his mentors, but so what, isnt everyones? He still put a twist to them and made them his own..

Respect to Ovie man, done his shit and as said rocked cleans, which I have respect for cos not too many peeps do..He just needs to lose a bit of weight, fat fucker, if it comes on top in a yard he got no chance..And you`d have to cut an extra big hole for him to get through, hahaha

from what i understand...ovie isn't that fat..but who cares...saying his shit is recycled is ignorant and i think you're drunk off the haterade my friend...if you can't burn it im sure you're trying to learn it...not a single one of ovie's pieces posted so far were the same...dont be mad..im sure you're blazing your suburban town with crazy hard pieces with styles no one has ever seen...play on player.:D

Guest postaholic

always liked ovie...

someone should post that fr8 that was in tha cope2 video when they were intervviewing him..

thats shit looked hot...

ART FAGS

This is what i'm saying. Ovie is about as hardcore of a graffiti writer as it gets...he went all city twice, he has classic bronx bombing style down to a science, he did tons of pieces, he smashed clean trains, and even when he's so drunk he can barely walk, he still has better handwriting, and can control then most people i ever seen. he faught mad writers, he dont pay for shit, just like his peers, the way old school graff legends did..so this goes out to you artfags who give the thumbs up to gay shit from the middle of the suburbs and dont give props to a real deal nyc writer..(note "the swek page " got the thumbs up??? u kids got fuckin rocks in your head). PROPS TO A REAL ASS WRITER.."OVIEONE"KINGS DESTROY..THE NASTY BOYS..GODS OF DESTRUCTION..FC..FUCK ALL U HOMOS...

Guest blancito

word up monty, its like when fools get into free jazz without the solid fundamentals and years of practice. no form, no structure, no concept just a complete disregard for the nitty gritty of the years of work put in by the ones who came before. you never saw Miles breaking new ground until he ruled the old ground. NYC's graffiti goes back decades now, there is a tradition behind how many writers start and evolve. smaller cities just don't have that depth of history yet (through no fault of the writers there now)...so sometimes they just don't get it.

all im saying is when this dude eats keep your fingers clear of his plate... Jaes ied to snatch a chicken nugget and now has three fingers on his paint hand...

and by young they mean ovie was all city at 11; but whats better is he used to get up from the saftey of his stroller back in the day...

Archived