Overload

FidgetOneGTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ArtvandaL

that hitnsteel train is funny as fuck, its looks real nice too

if thats the same acuse that pushes that toy whiteboy crew in the midwest lld, if so I suggest he drops them losers and goes solo.

- an international writer

goodbye

Originally posted by seeking

big ich...

why does ges have to float his pieces? why oh why...

i agree...i hate floating pieces...there are some exceptions however....k157 for example floats most of his pieces but he rocks

shit, and i would be a fool to critisize a freight legend. ill say this: if your gona float at least rock. dont float no bullshit, ya dig.

Originally posted by cheerleader

and suck, too?

haha, you said it, not me.

i actually like his simple stuff, but i mean...

fancy paint, chill spots, headlamps, flat cars and not painting over the bump?... i dont know... kinda weak...

maybe im an idiot, but i like a little challenge on my cars...

i actually dont even hate on 3A's style particularly...i mean, its not my cup of tea,( i dont think its really any kind of letter forms really, and how often can you fill your piece green or orange , put a shaky in line on it and still get the crowd moving?) but my real reason for being a dick about them dudes is the minute they came out, they got more press than worldcom is getting ...and this is like RIGHT when they came out. now, as any who knows steel knows, that means these kids were licking stamps like crazy...im shaying. personally, i never catch any of it rolling, and most of the shit i see is in magazines. im bored. i always thought their crew simply desribed the number of letters between Y and WN.

Guest SPFlatty

i catch a lot of ill 3A shit out on the west coast. i catch mostly reke from nsf. every 3a car i see is always ill. i don't know about the conditions they paint in, but you can't escape how sick they are. i'm sure if reke is painting 10 pieces a week his spot is chill too. no complaining. 3a kills it!!

Originally posted by SPFlatty

i catch a lot of ill 3A shit out on the west coast. i catch mostly reke from nsf. every 3a car i see is always ill. i don't know about the conditions they paint in, but you can't escape how sick they are. i'm sure if reke is painting 10 pieces a week his spot is chill too. no complaining. 3a kills it!!

hey, no need to rbing REKE into it..im speaking for me, not NSF...i dont know what the rest of my posse thinks about 3a...i just think its not my cup of tea...and i forgot until fr8oholic mentioned it, but, yeah, the miners' lamps on the heads in that one video only cemented my opinion further. who the fuck wears lights on their heads?!?!?! who the fuck uses ANY kind of lights in a yard??

Archived