Over C's

Kettiecat

Thinking about doing the study abroad thing. I'm looking at London, Cambridge, Oxford, Dublin, and a coupl eof cities in Australia. wondering if

1. anyone has ever done the study abroad shit and whether they liked it

2. peeps who live in these cities is it worth going to, which one would you choose.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak
Originally posted by se_FOUR

eRRR London I aint biased!! Loads of Clubs Bars Pubs!! Doubt you`ll get much studying done! Fuck Cambridge and Oxford there toooo clever!!

As for Dublin I really didn`t like place..

Australlia sounds good tho!!

london prolly would be great..

Well if I went it would be like next summer. Anyone know if Australia rocks during the months of june july and august? The Australian cities are Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney. I'm an American so my knowledge of other countries is very limited.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Thinking about doing the study abroad thing. I'm looking at ......Cambridge, Oxford

Hahahahahahaha.....good fucking luck. Hilarious how you think you have any realistic chance of getting into those schools.

i would pick australia! im not sure where you're going, but i'm dying to go to the beach. school during the morning, beach during the day, more beach at night, that would be a dream come true. but good luck kettie

Guest sneak

Re: Re: Over C's

Originally posted by Ken Barlow

Hahahahahahaha.....good fucking luck. Hilarious how you think you have any realistic chance of getting into those schools.

perhaps the fact that they are universities, not schools plays a huge factor in this....

Re: Re: Over C's

Originally posted by Ken Barlow

despite the impression my on line persona might have given you I have all the credentials to go to those universities

Guest imported_sofarok

Cambridge is small and perhaps to quiet but it is beautiful and most of my friends who come visit seem to fall in love with the place, ive lived here on off for the past 14 years so I have a sort of love hate relationship with it. its only 40 minutes from London to.

London is pretty fucking cool though, can get a bit hairy and stressful at times but there’s always something to do….

As for getting into any of ‘Oxbridge’ schools good fucking luck, think Ivy League times 3, there’s lots of a place outside of the real academic system that you can pay to go, I teach at one….

Australia doesn't even come close to the UK. Go to the UK, nevermind Australia. London or Dublin are amazing cities with rich cultures and history. Australia is cultureless just like the US. Fuck Australia.

Seriously.

Archived