Outta Here?

deznatori

This may be about it for me. I am moving over the weekend and my girl isn't going with me. Seeing as it is her computer this may be it for me. I'm trying to get her to let me keep it. As she has a computer where she is going and this one would just be in a box. But that might not fly. Bummer as well cause the webpage updates might only come like once a month or so if I don't have a computer at the apt. I'm just bummed before work cause I like to do the site stuff and give nerds like us something to do. Don't get me wrong I am more bummed she isn't moving with me but this just adds to it.

That is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

denzi-

im a silent fan

hope you are still hooked up

your level headedness and experience are appreciated

~dl

Guest willy.wonka

give ther 10 bucks and say you bought it for 200...if you go to court for it..tell judge she spent it somehow...you love this computer.have your lawyer ask her if she recieved cash from you.

I can't hurt my girl. Not into punching girls really. You know unless it is in the stomach when she's pregnant. Thanks for the thoughts though.

Were not breaking up just not living together right now. Lots of details + Boring story. I will still be around here and there if she doesn't let me use it. Vanity why would this be a thread on KRS one? as they say in South Park. I don't listen to hip-hop. that is aftr circa like 1993.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by fr8oholic

dood, i know this great amyl nitrate trick!

.....well? i have no clue what amyl nitrate is, but sounds fun. does anything explode?

Originally posted by deznatori

Vanity why would this be a thread on KRS one? as they say in South Park. I don't listen to hip-hop. that is aftr circa like 1993.

then you should know dunston... boom bap.. original rap.

record deal and video.. outta here!

Archived