Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Outta Here?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by deznatori, May 30, 2002.

1. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

This may be about it for me. I am moving over the weekend and my girl isn't going with me. Seeing as it is her computer this may be it for me. I'm trying to get her to let me keep it. As she has a computer where she is going and this one would just be in a box. But that might not fly. Bummer as well cause the webpage updates might only come like once a month or so if I don't have a computer at the apt. I'm just bummed before work cause I like to do the site stuff and give nerds like us something to do. Don't get me wrong I am more bummed she isn't moving with me but this just adds to it.
    That is all.

2. denzi-

im a silent fan
    hope you are still hooked up
    your level headedness and experience are appreciated

~dl

3. platapie

platapie Guest

punch her in the face and make her leave it with you.

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

^^^^ HEHEHE...stuff her in the trunk..

Take care kid.

5. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

dood, i know this great amyl nitrate trick!

6. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

:lol:

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i thought this was gonna be about krs one

8. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

dezn...i still got that photoshop picture you did saved, the wone with the flower growing out of the face/pot...i love it, peace dude

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

give ther 10 bucks and say you bought it for 200...if you go to court for it..tell judge she spent it somehow...you love this computer.have your lawyer ask her if she recieved cash from you.

10. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

I can't hurt my girl. Not into punching girls really. You know unless it is in the stomach when she's pregnant. Thanks for the thoughts though.
    Were not breaking up just not living together right now. Lots of details + Boring story. I will still be around here and there if she doesn't let me use it. Vanity why would this be a thread on KRS one? as they say in South Park. I don't listen to hip-hop. that is aftr circa like 1993.

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

.....well? i have no clue what amyl nitrate is, but sounds fun. does anything explode?

12. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Listen to Smart I had a brain lapse.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

amyl nitrate is 'rush'... if you want to knock people out, use chloroform...

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

then you should know dunston... boom bap.. original rap.

record deal and video.. outta here!

15. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

I know what you meant now. I didn't put that together before.