outlining pens

jah

what do yall use for outlining sketches? i know come uni ball pens work just fine but i was wonderin if the better sketchers in here use certain pens for their outlines that come off cleaner and smoother. im just wonderin cuz i still havent fucked around with a lot of pens so i dont have that much experience with em..... therefore, my sketches arent as clean as id like em. any help???

thanx, peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i use pencil,fine point sharpies(...not the marker ones).ball point pens,i recently gotten a bunch of old fountain pens and they were work amazing...they're probeley my favorites to date.nice thick lines and you can get some of the to get some nice details too....hmm and pilot precise pens are nifty for that too.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by jah

.im just wonderin cuz i still havent fucked around with a lot of pens so i dont have that much experience with em.....

thanx, peace

exactly go fuk with the markers and pens and get experence on your own, not on a message bored

Re: Re: outlining pens

Originally posted by wakassOATH

exactly go fuk with the markers and pens and get experence on your own, not on a message bored

i have madd prismas. but theyre no good for outlining. and i dont know where to get all this shit in europe and im not about to just buy a grip of pens to see which ones outline better. thanx for the help.

Guest --zeSto--

Get the fine tip black markers used for drafting.

Just test it to make sure that it doesn't run too quick,

or you'll get dots at every point where you hesitate (just like paint)

Archived