Outlines

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus. I didn't think deleting the sketch was going to be such a big damn deal.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/burdenoutline.bmp'>

This is the sketch he was talking about.

I'll delete this post before tuesday. Hopefully everyone will also delete their unneeded posts also.

And in the meantime, why doesnt someone post some other outlines?

That's why threads like the training bible are beginning to decline. it's all talk and no one even bothers to post. There should be a rule, in order to make a stupid comment you have to post a relevant flick. But that will never happen, and 12 oz's glory days will never return.

Originally posted by estyle619

pretty nice stuff, style needs sum work tho and the 3d does also but keep it up and keep sprayin

peace

I agree about the 3d but like I said, it was sketched at 7am to be painted at 9am so I didn't have time to perfect the outline and as far as style, well, that's matter of opinion but I appreciate the feedback.

Originally posted by shor

hey sirmarkis, i want to see that memorial peice finished.. maybe email me at wangmagnet@yahoo.com or IM me on AIM at HowdyBillyBobJoe..

thats awesome shit that you do that for someone..

the rest of this threat is good too i might post some outlines but my shit is just simple simple simple... so maybe not..

The battery in the camera died so that's the last flick I got. I went back the next day and it was already covered plus, the finished piece wasn't much to brag about. I have another one in the works that will burn longer than 24 hours.