outlines, how do you define

illestpapoe!!!!

inbetween what can be widley considered a throw up and a piece... what are some names like "straight letter, simple, burner?(meaning seemed to change).. and whats a piece? a throw up kinda style (full name with a few colors can be considered? i dont understand i guess thers no real rules or anything so mabe i wont get any common answers from this question. mabe this thread should be deleted if no one can really answer aigh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I define a throw up as basically a bubble letter style. They say it has to be executed quickly, but if you do a throwup slowly, does it still make it a throw up? So it's just letter style. A block buster is a straight open letter style. An outline is the outside line of any letter style or character, and a fill-in describes the inside fill color of an outline. A piece short for "masterpiece". I say a burner is a piece which has to be on a running train.

As a joke, a burner has to have flames or smoke coming off the letters to be considered a burner.

There is a definition here at: http://www.at149st.com/glossary.html

They describe "burner" as a type of piece. A wildstyle piece. But then what is wildstyle? Wildstyle and burner would be the same thing according to this their definition. Without refering to the old crew or film titled wildstyle.