outline ...

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not bad, getting there... but the little swirly things on the ends of the E and S could throw people for a loop... Drop those, and add some colour.

just my $0.02

let me fit in with all the 12oz people and say............................"ur wack, quit graffiti u fuking toy, my eyes are burning ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

ps: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by C.O.P.S

let me fit in with all the 12oz people and say............................"ur wack, quit graffiti u fuking toy, my eyes are burning ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

ps: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aren't you wack too motherfucker?

K dont listen to all this people saying your shits wack and you should quit,,, odviously if your new your shit is gonna be wack so lets all get over that,, besides i bet half of you suck almost as bad as he does anyways,,,and if not that you will alwayse suck compared to somone else,,,,

I think your sketch is wack but im not gonna tell you that every time you post something,,, what i will say is you have improved,,, you have taken in somones advice somwhere along the line because your letters have the same thickness so thats good,,

my advice is that you still gotta slow down the pace a little,,,

you are putting loops everywhere and they just dont look attractive..

sketch that again but heres what you should do the second time around.

1.get rid of those big loops infront and behind of your piece,

2. get rid of all that shit above and below your letters. (that S is a little too much)

3. your letters are sloppy looking. do them again and keep them straight and clean..

4. just keep the same line width everywhere!

cheps...do i know you?if you are who i think you are..please email me..i have to get some info from you...stuff isn't looking bad..and tears...nah forget it..

man that stuff really shows a big improvement on your part. the second and third one are nice. the first one's biggest problem is that the "s" is being thrown around like spaghetti....fix it. it really does need to be the same size/thickness all the way through the letter. but for all of them i suggest losing that line that is sticking out of the bottom of the "s" altogether. that simple in the middle would be real nice if it didnt look like a penis was pokin' out at the end. lose a little bit of the detail loops and swirls at the beginning and end of the pieces....well you dont really have to lose them, but i would recommend not making it stand out so much. they really do seem to overpower your letters. just tryin to help. laters.

Originally posted by FROSTY

K dont listen to all this people saying your shits wack and you should quit,,, odviously if your new your shit is gonna be wack so lets all get over that,, besides i bet half of you suck almost as bad as he does anyways,,,and if not that you will alwayse suck compared to somone else,,,,

I think your sketch is wack but im not gonna tell you that every time you post something,,, what i will say is you have improved,,, you have taken in somones advice somwhere along the line because your letters have the same thickness so thats good,,

my advice is that you still gotta slow down the pace a little,,,

you are putting loops everywhere and they just dont look attractive..

sketch that again but heres what you should do the second time around.

1.get rid of those big loops infront and behind of your piece,

2. get rid of all that shit above and below your letters. (that S is a little too much)

3. your letters are sloppy looking. do them again and keep them straight and clean..

4. just keep the same line width everywhere!

Yeah listen to this kid, fuck the haters. You have defeinetly improved a lot since the last shit i saw from you.

I want everyone to post their first five sketches and then see if they can still talk shit.

well thank god theres a kid here improving like whoah...take everyones advice, im glad to see theres progress esp. in the last two on your whole page...you allready heard about the first one..but keep on keeping on........and for gods sake man take all the past advice about your hand...thats THE only frusterating thing!!!!!! (it aint changing worth a damn.......;) )

keep at it......some more two cents to add to the piggy bank

Guest stupid412

KEEP IT MEAT ND TATERS

cheps your the kid who posts every sigle damn thing that youve ever done on here right?...RIGHT..

from the page of like 15 terrible hands......to you "bomb" on some board in suburbia....to every drawing youve ever done...

unplug the computer...learn letter quality...basic letter quality that you can actually paint...

and come back with real flix...

Archived