Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

outline for a friend

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by nick5542, Sep 27, 2002.

1. nick5542

nick5542 Member

this is just an outline i did for a piece for a friend. ill post again probably tomorrow when im done. let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

2. FilThyMaNuR

FilThyMaNuR New Jack

it might get better...

3. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW LONG YOU BEEN DOING GRAFF,FOR A COUPLE MONTHS ITS NOT BAD...BUT IF YOU BEEN DOING GRAFF ANY LONGER THAN THAT IT SUCKS.

4. nick5542

nick5542 Member

well I've been writing for a year and half, i still need to add a fill, 3d, and a forcefield. if youre such a bad ass awkward eye, post some of your shit.

5. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

i dont think its very impressive for a year and a half

6. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

Damn dude you asked for an opinion, I gave you one and now your mad?And just like everyone else you're like "post yours" I find that funny as hell.Unlike most people on this board I aint about no net fame,I like to get mine on the streets.You dont compare and i won t bother with you anymore...Oh by the way what is that supposed to say?jabha??Well it sucks, sorry it may take another 10 years before you get good or maybe you never will...Anyway if you dont like my opinion dont put your crappy ass sketch up here, for me to judge toy!!

7. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

tasha???

it aint too bad for a year and a half....i cant remember what my stuff looked like at a year and a half. probably crappy...i dunno. anyway just chill out with the beef. laters.

8. nick5542

nick5542 Member

hey awkward my bad dude, i agree net beef and shit is gay. i have just been really stressing this week, a lot of people and shit have fucked me over and that sketch actually made me feel a bit better and then when you dogged it i got pissed. its your opinion and think what you want, i dont even care anymore. my bad, didnt mean to jump on your shit like that.

9. LushLife

LushLife Junior Member

i say lose the top part on the H

10. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

yo

the frist a aint bad.. and the s aint bad.. it whould look better if it were a b...... well ya fix the h..... keep going.. oh ya what it say? :D

11. nick5542

nick5542 Member

it says tash and thanks for the suggestion i might get rid of the top part of the h.

12. CamS

CamS Member

not bad..i like it....alot better then what i was throwin out at a year and a half..

13. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

eh... its not really my bag im not saying its total shit but it aint great ya know? post it up when its done maybe some fancy schmancy fill and shit might make it look better

14. geegollygosh

geegollygosh Junior Member

15. popasquat

popasquat Guest

Year and a half? Shit I feel bad for Tasha. She cause she has to look at that shit.