outline for a friend

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn dude you asked for an opinion, I gave you one and now your mad?And just like everyone else you're like "post yours" I find that funny as hell.Unlike most people on this board I aint about no net fame,I like to get mine on the streets.You dont compare and i won t bother with you anymore...Oh by the way what is that supposed to say?jabha??Well it sucks, sorry it may take another 10 years before you get good or maybe you never will...Anyway if you dont like my opinion dont put your crappy ass sketch up here, for me to judge toy!!

hey awkward my bad dude, i agree net beef and shit is gay. i have just been really stressing this week, a lot of people and shit have fucked me over and that sketch actually made me feel a bit better and then when you dogged it i got pissed. its your opinion and think what you want, i dont even care anymore. my bad, didnt mean to jump on your shit like that.

Originally posted by popasquat

Year and a half? Shit I feel bad for Tasha. She cause she has to look at that shit.

that doesnt even make sense, but whatever. i like it, it might not be my best shit or even something that bad ass but it cant suck as bad as some of you guys are making it seem. its not like its phone or anything, give me some credit.

Archived