Outlandish

Hippopotamus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Yeah, they are from my home town, Copenhagen, Denmark. Group consists of threee guys, Lenny from Honduras, Waqas from pakistan and Isam from Morroco.

Their trademark hiphop/immigrant sound has earned them alot of followers, also breaking through in several other european countries.

Their shit is dope and both their albums are very diverse. They also speak up on political issues in a cool way, just as normal single persons, not like big stars.

Aisha is the slowtempo hit/lovesong. Their other standout track is "Guantanamo" (written long before the prisoncamp and all that)

Their website http://www.outlandmoro.com/ , peep their stuff and read more. Many predict that these guys will make it really big.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by El Producto@Oct 24 2004, 12:28 PM

outlandish are gay as fuck...i seen that video of theirs when the mans like "yeah, were gonna watch cricket all day" or some shit..it made me chuckle

Yeah cause you wouldnt know that cricket is a fucking big national sport in Pakistan, India and many other places around the world.

I guess you chuckle everytime you hear about baseball in America too...

Guest imported_Europe

I regret that I even replied to your thread and enlightend your dark and narrowminded world.

Posting ignorant stuff like that makes me wonder why you listen to Outlandish in the first place.

Originally posted by Europe+Oct 25 2004, 08:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Europe - Oct 25 2004, 08:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Oct 24 2004, 12:28 PM

outlandish are gay as fuck...i seen that video of theirs when the mans like "yeah, were gonna watch cricket all day" or some shit..it made me chuckle

Yeah cause you wouldnt know that cricket is a fucking big national sport in Pakistan, India and many other places around the world.

I guess you chuckle everytime you hear about baseball in America too...

[/b]

no i wasnt laughing because he was talking about cricket..its the way he says it.he puts on some american accent, and trys to put that into his rap.its something like "little bit to left, little bit to the right, yeah thats it, were gonna watch cricket all night"...thats why i thought it was funny

listen to that part of the song and tell me he isnt a shit rapper

Archived