Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OUTKAST ON TRL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by peter N0rth, Sep 26, 2003.

1. peter N0rth

peter N0rth Member

OK IM A BIG OUTKAST FAN THEY BEEN PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIME... BUT THAT JUST PISSES ME OFF THAT THERE NUMBER 1 ON TRL FOR A WEEK. LETS THINK ABOUT WHO THE OTHER GREAT NUMBER ONES OF TRL...A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE IF YOU WILL...... BACKSTREET BOYS BRITTANY SPEARS NYSYNC JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ALL THOSE FUCKERS. POP SO WAHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS IM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW OTHER PEOPLE FEEL. I MEAN IVE ALWASY THOUGH OF OUTKAST AS SOME MAINSTREM DUDES THAT STILL NEVER SOLD OUT. I DUNNO HOW TO PHRASE IT

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

id rather see outkast on tv than some shetty group.

and do you really watch TRL all week?

3. Is it their fault that teenyboppers and MTV like them a lot?

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i dont watch trl so i didnt know they were even on trl.

and i will still listen because i like the music. im not going to stop listening because alot of other people like it too.

5. peter N0rth

peter N0rth Member

NO AND NO. I WAS WATCHING IT YESTERDAY. AND IT SAYS IN THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN HOW LONG ITS BEEN ON TRL AND HOW LONG ITS BEEN AT NUMBER ONE. BUT FUCK YA ID RATHER BE SEEIN THEM ON TV...... MAYBE AT NUMBER 10 OR SOMETHING THOUGH. NUMBER ONE SPOT GOES TO WHOMEVERS THE MOST POP PERSON OUT AT THE MOMENT AND I FEEL LIKE THAT ISNT OUTKAST

6. iloveboxcars

alot isnt a word. but i dont feel like changing that.

7. peter N0rth

peter N0rth Member

IN FACT I THINK EVERYTHING OUTKAST STANDS FOR IS AGAINST NUMBER ONE ON TRL. EXCEPT THE HOLE MAKING MONEY THING:D

8. iloveboxcars

stop using caps.

9. iloveboxcars

i am not going to pretend to be outkasts biggest fan, but im pretty sure they have nothing against being on trl.

just like i would have nothing against being on trl, but my music would never make it there. as long as you are doing what you love and making what you love, it doesnt matter if you are number 1 on trl or if you are opening for some other no name band. stop bitching about retarded shit.

10. im not witty

im not witty Guest

hahahaha, i mean i like outkast as much as the next guy... but "goes against what outkast stands for?" :lol:

what the fuck? its not like their some DIY political punk band, theyre fuckin outkast. all they stand for is kickin it in some flip flops and sweatpants, gettin ready to enhance yo brain.. and being funky and shit.
    their music doesnt really have some moral code to uphold that being on television goes against. sheesh.

11. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

this disgusts me. If you really like Outkast, shouldnt you be happy that more people are buying their records and listening to their music? They were number 1 on TRL, good for them.

12. peter N0rth

peter N0rth Member

LETS TYPE STUPID SHIT IN BIG LETTERS BECAUSE MY FUCKING THREAD IS SOME REAL GANGSTER SHIT BITCH. ILL TYPE BIGGER AND MORE THAN ANY OF YOU BITCHES. I CAN TALK SHIT OVER THE INTERNET TOOO. JUST LIKE YOU HATE FUCKERS WHO MAKE STUPID THREADS ABOUT DUM SHIT I HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE HARD ON THE IETNET. SAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA SAY THUG. AND ANOTHER THING,.......................IM JUST CHILLIN

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

haha, tease starts threads about the same subject

14. MagatsuTaito

MagatsuTaito Junior Member

tease you always take it too far.

15. space base

space base Senior Member