OUTKAST #1 ON THE CHARTS FOR ALL YOU HATERS

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No, you do not shake polaroids, our friend alan is correct.

When it pushes the film out it rolls the chemicals onto the film from the little white pouch.

I just think ANGRY alan is upset because if he were given the oppertunity to "Shak it like a polaroid" he wouldn't be able to.

YEAH I SAID IT! YOU CAN'T DANCE!

Sorry, It's been a long day.

I like outkast.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

A CDS' QUALITY IS NOW BASED ON HOW MANY UNITS ARE SHIPPED.

Well, if people didn't like it, it wouldn't be selling. i heard it and didn't think it sounded that bad. pretty catchy actually. Better than the rest of the straight SHIT i hear these days...DMX, yin yang twins, bleah. If Outkast aims to push the envelope and take hip hop into new territory, more power to him.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Rage, uh...basically its the same motion as "shaking" someones hand...correct?

So....?

"i know you like to think your shit don't stank...but lean a little closer, roses really smell like poo poooooo"

:lol:

where the shit have you been.....

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

where the shit have you been.....

HAHA..All over the east coast and midwest...

Figured that I would only get better drawing, painting and etc. than just sittin on this thing all day watching others get down.

Not to mention I went through a rough period of heavy drug use..

But hey, it happens.

:king:

Guest imported_Europe

Oh boy, must be my lucky month, my favorite group puts out a doublealbum and my favorite artist puts out his first soloalbum. Good times.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

HAHA..All over the east coast and midwest...

Figured that I would only get better drawing, painting and etc. than just sittin on this thing all day watching others get down.

Not to mention I went through a rough period of heavy drug use..

But hey, it happens.

:king:

aim still the same? I think i got rid of it... soemthing vet argh its been too long.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The Love Haters

fuckin awesome, i've only seen the video yet.

Dope song, and yes..you dont shake polaroids.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by nomadawhat

c'mon, you guys are crazy, you DO shake polaroids!! it may not be neccesary but its definatley common practice for most.

Hahaha, you got a point here. Thing is, people DO shake polaroids and thats common. However, its not indicated and at some points it could harm the picture. I think people do it cause they have this weird idea that since the flick is fresh they should wave it around in order to dry...or someshit like that.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

dey dont dance no mo...dey dont dance no mo...

since when is hip hop music

not about making people move they butts!

"Im gonna kill you" seems to get the

crowd moving more nowadays.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tesseract

Hahaha, you got a point here. Thing is, people DO shake polaroids and thats common. However, its not indicated and at some points it could harm the picture. I think people do it cause they have this weird idea that since the flick is fresh they should wave it around in order to dry...or someshit like that.

exactly. why do you dudes have mucka wedgies about this polaroid shaking biz? we all know what they're talking about, we get the reference, fuck, i've shaken quite a few polaroids in my time on earth and i'm not even a dumbass like most of you.

why the hate? the #1 album in america IS ACTUALLY REALLY FUCKING GOOD. shouldn't we be happy about that? isn't that the hope, that good things are rewarded? maybe more good music will be supported- maybe record execs will see that good shit can sell too. probably not, but fuck it, a GOOD record is actually #1, enjoy this moment in your life because you may never see it again. and smoke a blunt and dislodge those hanes from the far reaches of your bum bum. herbsz.

Archived