Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OUTKAST #1 ON THE CHARTS FOR ALL YOU HATERS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by king kong, Oct 1, 2003.

1. king kong

king kong Banned

OVER 500,000 ALBUMS SOLD IN WEEK ONE

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

YOU DON'T SHAKE POLAROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!!

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

when they pop out dont they usually shake them up and down? maybe its more of a wiggling of the hand.

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Rage, uh...basically its the same motion as "shaking" someones hand...correct?

So....?

"i know you like to think your shit don't stank...but lean a little closer, roses really smell like poo poooooo"

:lol:

5. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

No, you do not shake polaroids, our friend alan is correct.

When it pushes the film out it rolls the chemicals onto the film from the little white pouch.

I just think ANGRY alan is upset because if he were given the oppertunity to "Shak it like a polaroid" he wouldn't be able to.

YEAH I SAID IT! YOU CAN'T DANCE!

Sorry, It's been a long day.

I like outkast.

6. pirate

pirate Member

people who shake polaroids are good for a laugh. :lol: The outkast cd is good. Listen to bamboo. I want my kid to say motherfucker when he's three. Pimp.

7. The Beyond

The Beyond New Jack

Last Call!

The new album is on some upper level transcendent hip hop pop shit, get into it.

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

A CDS' QUALITY IS NOW BASED ON HOW MANY UNITS ARE SHIPPED.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Well, if people didn't like it, it wouldn't be selling. i heard it and didn't think it sounded that bad. pretty catchy actually. Better than the rest of the straight SHIT i hear these days...DMX, yin yang twins, bleah. If Outkast aims to push the envelope and take hip hop into new territory, more power to him.

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

where the shit have you been.....

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Totally...motherfuckers laughed at noah too.

12. 23578

23578 Elite Member

oh yes, the other cd(s) on my playlist right now, well done sirs, well. . .done. *hat tip*

13. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I don't hate, I appreciate.

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

HAHA..All over the east coast and midwest...
    Figured that I would only get better drawing, painting and etc. than just sittin on this thing all day watching others get down.
    Not to mention I went through a rough period of heavy drug use..

But hey, it happens.

:king:

15. Oh boy, must be my lucky month, my favorite group puts out a doublealbum and my favorite artist puts out his first soloalbum. Good times.