out bombing...?

Eastcoast Killa

just wondering, does anyone else live somewhere where its pretty much too hot to go out bombing with a backpack full of cans? right now in my city its prety much like that, ive had friends who don't even write stopped by cops to have their bag searched for paint...obviously shit is always 'hot' in LA or ny or wherever, but im wonderin, cuz its a bitch having to stuff cans in your pockets or whatever you may do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't think i'd ever roll out with a backpack full of stuff..on a mission..

that's kinda asking for it??

i stuff what i can into pockets and waistbands..i don't think i'd carry a bag unless it was for a peice or a train yard..

fat pilot, 2 or 3 cans..maybe a mop or something..

i'd rather go out often, and do a few nice hits

than once, tryin to go all out.

well, depending on what we are hiting... we usually have a bag... if we're parked close.. and its just like a 2-3 color bomb... no need for a bag... but if you have to walk a while or climb (like wighways, and roofs) yeh, we take bags.. i dont know... about the cops... just dont get seen dont walk on main roads.. and duck if you see a car. chances are if you are in a shady area, at 3 in the morning and you see a car, its probly a cop. so just stay out of view. be smart.

i always put my cans in a baby stroller and push that shit around the city. sometimes i even borrow a real baby to make it look more legit. only works for street level shit, kinda hard to drag it up fire escapes or whatever. so to all the cops reading this... those moms and dads you see out walking their kids... dont let em get over on you, and dont forget to check UNDER the baby.

Originally posted by 6000

i always put my cans in a baby stroller and push that shit around the city. sometimes i even borrow a real baby to make it look more legit. only works for street level shit, kinda hard to drag it up fire escapes or whatever. so to all the cops reading this... those moms and dads you see out walking their kids... dont let em get over on you, and dont forget to check UNDER the baby.

What a response. Instant classic.

Also try cramming a few cans into the ass of a blow up doll. If cops stop you while you're carrying it, chances are they won't search the ass cavity. *It works twice as good if the doll is "male."

Originally posted by Unregistered

What a response. Instant classic.

Also try cramming a few cans into the ass of a blow up doll. If cops stop you while you're carrying it, chances are they won't search the ass cavity. *It works twice as good if the doll is "male."

I guess you speak from experience..and since we all have female and male dolls lying around our houses we bettere try this.. :crazy:

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

Ah ha ha ha ha!!! I just pretend Im a blind man...... I tap my stick goin down the street, have a lab walkin me around and shit...... then when the cops passby, I beat the fuck outta the lab with the stick and climb up to the roof....

That's great

stupid threads=funny sarcasm

bring a dog and say ur taking it for a walk..and that is why u have clanging noises in ur backpack and paint on ur hands....just hope cops dont stop you.....75% of the tiem they wont...if ur in a bad neighborhoos they got other things to worry about...if ur in a good residential neighborhood ur coming home from a party...simple....ive walked in front of cop cars with my pockets crammed with markers...and they just see me....if they are nice they give a small wave...and thats that

Archived