our first challenge

dosoner

does anyone else wonder if ALL the challenges we face today are the same old challenges we had from day one, never solved, never even acknowledged?

-will absolute power continue to corrupt absolutely?

-will we endlessly struggle for energy, rather than accept the energy our Mother constantly offers?

-is struggle/victory that interesting?

-what is the solution to our souls pollution?

-does our imagined seperation enable ego to act out another beings exploitation?

-who, or what will bring about our unity?

-onelove, whos ready?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by blahblahblah:

dude, i didn't wanna be the one to tell you this...but tupac is dead

you mean i should stop chanting his name and yelling thug life out my window as i drive down the block? fuck! how am i supposed to look like an original gangster now

most often i am met with real blockages that r insurmountable. i am finding this true; that we may only change ourselves, no matter how much help we receive from others. i have pushed and pushed with wisdom, only to be met on a battlefield forced to combat ignorance, convenience, comfort, apathy, strong traditional beliefs, and religious dogma, only to find that force doesnt work...what am i to do in this situation but try my best to gracefully detach, and watch in horror as reality is punched and kicked, mutilated, cooked, and abused?

Originally posted by dosoner:

does anyone else wonder if ALL the challenges we face today are the same old challenges we had from day one, never solved, never even acknowledged?

-will absolute power continue to corrupt absolutely?

-will we endlessly struggle for energy, rather than accept the energy our Mother constantly offers?

-is struggle/victory that interesting?

-what is the solution to our souls pollution?

-does our imagined seperation enable ego to act out another beings exploitation?

-who, or what will bring about our unity?

-onelove, whos ready?

i have noticed everything is a big cycle. if you sit and watch for a while all you see is the same cycle of things happening over and over. it is one thing to have been told this and another to see it for yourself. so since i see everything cycles then it must be the same old problems.

absolute power will always corrupt.

we are getting smarter with energy but will always be looking for more.

struggle and victory is what our whole lives are based on so that is our main interest in life.

come again?

we will never have unity so dont worry about it.

again we will never have unity so there is no need to be ready. the world will end before there is total peace.

Originally posted by blahblahblah:

those questions cant be answered...things like are supposed to shape morals...you asking them wont make any difference...hate to burst your bubble...dont take offense...it just happes

your right, they will never be answered, but the point of this conversation isnt to answer them, but to disscus them, and gather other opinons about them. Intelligents is alot more than just knowing weather somthing can or cant be, its know why it cant, and disscussing the matter with other people, to come to a conslusion.

keep your negitive attitude away from my hippy posts

Archived