1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

our first challenge

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dosoner, Sep 17, 2001.

1. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

our first challenge

Discussion started by dosoner - Sep 17, 2001

does anyone else wonder if ALL the challenges we face today are the same old challenges we had from day one, never solved, never even acknowledged?

-will absolute power continue to corrupt absolutely?
    -will we endlessly struggle for energy, rather than accept the energy our Mother constantly offers?
    -is struggle/victory that interesting?
    -what is the solution to our souls pollution?
    -does our imagined seperation enable ego to act out another beings exploitation?
    -who, or what will bring about our unity?
    -onelove, whos ready?

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. blahblahblah

blahblahblah 12oz Veteran Member

blahblahblah - Replied Sep 17, 2001

dude, i didn't wanna be the one to tell you this...but tupac is dead

blahblahblah - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear 12oz Senior Member

dik.n.ur.ear - Replied Sep 17, 2001

hahahhaha

dik.n.ur.ear - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. dosoner

dosoner - Replied Sep 17, 2001

you mean i should stop chanting his name and yelling thug life out my window as i drive down the block? fuck! how am i supposed to look like an original gangster now

most often i am met with real blockages that r insurmountable. i am finding this true; that we may only change ourselves, no matter how much help we receive from others. i have pushed and pushed with wisdom, only to be met on a battlefield forced to combat ignorance, convenience, comfort, apathy, strong traditional beliefs, and religious dogma, only to find that force doesnt work...what am i to do in this situation but try my best to gracefully detach, and watch in horror as reality is punched and kicked, mutilated, cooked, and abused?

5. dosoner

what does this have anything at all to do with tupac anyways?

6. Organ Donor

Organ Donor 12oz Elite Member

Organ Donor - Replied Sep 17, 2001

i have noticed everything is a big cycle. if you sit and watch for a while all you see is the same cycle of things happening over and over. it is one thing to have been told this and another to see it for yourself. so since i see everything cycles then it must be the same old problems.

absolute power will always corrupt.

we are getting smarter with energy but will always be looking for more.

struggle and victory is what our whole lives are based on so that is our main interest in life.

come again?

we will never have unity so dont worry about it.

again we will never have unity so there is no need to be ready. the world will end before there is total peace.

Organ Donor - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. blahblahblah

blahblahblah 12oz Veteran Member

blahblahblah - Replied Sep 17, 2001

those questions cant be answered...things like are supposed to shape morals...you asking them wont make any difference...hate to burst your bubble...dont take offense...it just happes

blahblahblah - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. dosoner

your right, they will never be answered, but the point of this conversation isnt to answer them, but to disscus them, and gather other opinons about them. Intelligents is alot more than just knowing weather somthing can or cant be, its know why it cant, and disscussing the matter with other people, to come to a conslusion.

keep your negitive attitude away from my hippy posts