Our digestive system

upup&away

I know were not doctors but maybe somone here can help me out a bit.

Over the years i have always wondered how long it takes food to make it from the mouth to the tooter, While at work today i released a minute amount of flatulence in the presence of my employer. Now i have passed gas before but this was on another level, never in my life have i smelt anything so repulsive. It was to the point where my boss thought we had caught something on fire. Amazed by this new odor coming from me, i hurried home and proceeded to the bathroom. What came from me is something that i wish upon no man, the paint was peeling and the tp' was flying. I guess my point here is im trying to narrow down what i ate and what brought this god forsaken ordeal to me. Anyone know how long its takes food to travel through the system so i can narrow this down ?

:eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It actually depends on the foods, some break down quicker and some produce more gases.

On a norm it takes about 20 hours from mouth to pooper.

Normally it takes about 2-4 hours to be released and broken down from the stomach then it travels throughout the intestines. If you ate something that doesn't agree with the stomach it'll push the "food poisoning" through the system in about 3-5 hours via diarrhea.

anything that causes stink is something that spends a lot of time rotting in your stomach and producing sulfur.

Foods rich in protein (whey, casein, and from meats) cause a lot of stink.

Also brussel sprouts, or anything of that nature.

This is actually what 12 oz is good for. 12oz helped diagnose me and helped me figure out why my shit turned bright green. Thank you 12oz.

On St PAttys day I purchased green food coloring from some guy for a shot - my dook was green for 2 days

I recently ate a shit load of carrots and my dook was bright orange - I mean runny neon orange

And my favorite thing at work is to take a huge dump and not flush it - not because I'm particularly gross, but because I hate the people I work with