Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Our digestive system

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by upup&away, Apr 11, 2006.

1. upup&away

upup&away Member

I know were not doctors but maybe somone here can help me out a bit.
    Over the years i have always wondered how long it takes food to make it from the mouth to the tooter, While at work today i released a minute amount of flatulence in the presence of my employer. Now i have passed gas before but this was on another level, never in my life have i smelt anything so repulsive. It was to the point where my boss thought we had caught something on fire. Amazed by this new odor coming from me, i hurried home and proceeded to the bathroom. What came from me is something that i wish upon no man, the paint was peeling and the tp' was flying. I guess my point here is im trying to narrow down what i ate and what brought this god forsaken ordeal to me. Anyone know how long its takes food to travel through the system so i can narrow this down ?
    :eek:

2. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

3. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

CO-SIGNED

4. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

5. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

hahah google oner just bitch slaped spruce lee

6. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

mmmmmmmmmmmm
    bowel movements...

7. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

i shouldve followed my instince and not clicked this thread while eating

8. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

bastard!

9. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze Member

i just shit.
    i have huge shits sometimes.
    feels as if my ass is ripping open to another level.
    you got that homie?

10. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

It actually depends on the foods, some break down quicker and some produce more gases.
    On a norm it takes about 20 hours from mouth to pooper.

Normally it takes about 2-4 hours to be released and broken down from the stomach then it travels throughout the intestines. If you ate something that doesn't agree with the stomach it'll push the "food poisoning" through the system in about 3-5 hours via diarrhea.

11. upup&away

upup&away Member

well i had bacon chedder fries last night and that was my first suspect....mass amounts of cheese!

12. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

Dairy could be a culprit, especially if you're mildly lactose intolerant
    [​IMG]

13. upup&away

upup&away Member

maybe i should of saved this one for the ask og thread.

14. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

jar your farts for later.

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

This is actually what 12 oz is good for. 12oz helped diagnose me and helped me figure out why my shit turned bright green. Thank you 12oz.