Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OUR COUNTRY IS FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'News' started by seeking, Feb 24, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

jesus christ.
    this gay marriage thing makes me want to stab politicians in the fucking face with my dick.

how can anyone think that ammending our constitution to TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS of law abiding citizens, is even partially, possibly, fragmentally, ever, even slightly fucking acceptable?! are you fucking insane? these are human beings, that want some stupid ass piece of paper to prove they love eachother, and you're going to change our constitution to say they cant? are you high? marriage is a joke. its a piece of paper....an attempt to appease our parents and our insecurities. what are you god damn people thinking?
    you make me want to ammend the constitution, stating that you have to walk around 24/7 with your hand shoved up your ass, and when people ask why, you're constitutionally bound to say 'because i'm trying to get my head out'.

as if i wasnt crabby enough today.
    jesus christ.

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

get it?

http://www.howstuffworks.com

Just learn and be at peace.

3. destroya

destroya Senior Member

where did people say it took away our rights? got a link?

4. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

my thoughts exactly. i cant process how people can view homosexual discrimination any different from racial discrimination.

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Re: OUR COUNTRY IS FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes away the rights of gays. You need a link to tell you that?

I love how Bush has taken this and turned it into a centerpiece issue for the election. Avert your eyes, Americans, from the troubles all around you and the rest of the world ... for gays want to get married! Oh the thought!

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

preach on brotha seeking.

started off the morning early and only to listen to bush's fucking crap about being a fucking idiot that he is.

this has also made me crabby today.

7. destroya

destroya Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: OUR COUNTRY IS FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had it backwards, i thought he was saying people were saying that allowing gays to wed took away people's rights. i didn't get it.

knaahmsayin

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Here's a list of a few of the many rights and benefits that come with marriage. These are the rights our government is attempting to prevent gays from ever having:

Tax Benefits
    • Filing joint income tax returns with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
    • Creating a "family partnership" under federal tax laws, which allows you to divide business income among family members.

Estate Planning Benefits
    • Inheriting a share of your spouse's estate.
    • Receiving an exemption from both estate taxes and gift taxes for all property you give or leave to your spouse.
    • Creating life estate trusts that are restricted to married couples, including QTIP trusts, QDOT trusts, and marital deduction trusts.
    • Obtaining priority if a conservator needs to be appointed for your spouse -- that is, someone to make financial and/or medical decisions on your spouse’s behalf.

Government Benefits
    • Receiving Social Security, Medicare, and disability benefits for spouses.
    • Receiving veterans' and military benefits for spouses, such as those for education, medical care, or special loans.
    • Receiving public assistance benefits.

Employment Benefits
    • Obtaining insurance benefits through a spouse's employer.
    • Taking family leave to care for your spouse during an illness.
    • Receiving wages, workers' compensation, and retirement plan benefits for a deceased spouse.
    • Taking bereavement leave if your spouse or one of your spouse’s close relatives dies.

Medical Benefits
    • Visiting your spouse in a hospital intensive care unit or during restricted visiting hours in other parts of a medical facility.
    • Making medical decisions for your spouse if he or she becomes incapacitated and unable to express wishes for treatment.

Death Benefits
    • Consenting to after-death examinations and procedures.
    • Making burial or other final arrangements.

Family Benefits
    • Filing for stepparent or joint adoption.
    • Applying for joint foster care rights.
    • Receiving equitable division of property if you divorce.
    • Receiving spousal or child support, child custody, and visitation if you divorce.

Housing Benefits
    • Living in neighborhoods zoned for "families only."
    • Automatically renewing leases signed by your spouse.

Consumer Benefits
    • Receiving family rates for health, homeowners', auto, and other types of insurance.
    • Receiving tuition discounts and permission to use school facilities.
    • Other consumer discounts and incentives offered only to married couples or families.

Other Legal Benefits and Protections
    • Suing a third person for wrongful death of your spouse and loss of consortium (loss of intimacy).
    • Suing a third person for offenses that interfere with the success of your marriage, such as alienation of affection and criminal conversation (these laws are available in only a few states).
    • Claiming the marital communications privilege, which means a court can’t force you to disclose the contents of confidential communications between you and your spouse during your marriage.
    • Receiving crime victims' recovery benefits if your spouse is the victim of a crime.
    • Obtaining domestic violence protection orders.
    • Obtaining immigration and residency benefits for noncitizen spouse.
    • Visiting rights in jails and other places where visitors are restricted to immediate family.

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Bagdar evil puppeteer of the gay rights movement.
    [​IMG]

10. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

yeah, this seriously pisses me off as well. it like people in this country haven't learned a damn thing from our mistakes in the past.

thanks for that list pmb.

11. caL

caL Senior Member

for real, let them be happy. who cares
    greedy homophobe politicians.

12. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Suck on this: The Federal marriage amendment is the first constitutional amendment ever proposed that would single out a minority to strip them of their rights.

Here's some more points to be made:

Chicago's mayor on gay marriage- "No Problem"

Margaret Cho on gay marriage (reccomended)

More CHO

13. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

But hold up a second here...

If gay marriage is legalized, does that mean that you'll be forced to become gay if you're not right now?

But seriously, we had this discussion at work and this stumpfuck that I work next to all day was trying to compare two gay consenting adults getting married to pedophilia and bestiality. I guess he's too dull to see the obvious differences.

http://www.geo.ucalgary.ca/~malcolm/sheep.jpg'>
    God bless America

14. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

i just don't get it...

1800 gay couples came up to toronto from the states on valentines day and got married.

whats the problem:confused:

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

when you get married, your not taxed as much. so to all the gays that get married (there must be alot in the US) its just lost money for the government. theres my contribution.

why not forge some fucking papers, buy a ring, and just tell people your married? fuck. you need that 5 hour ceremony of marriage. fuck that. save some (or alot) of money and just tell people you got married a while ago in one of the legal states it was allowed.