Ouija YL 3A Transcend CPS

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

i didnt like that abstract shit a long time ago as some might remember.....i had a real dick of a view towards it. but man ouija, that shit is so fucking inspiring. i dont want to do it, but i love fucking looking at your shit. great letters. grimey. :) good stuff guy....keep it up

teaser

i found many a ouija bomb in my area i duno if he resides there or what but i must say he is an inspiration he was just covered up on this over passed by Geser i was pissed i looked at that every day and was like wow i want and need that persons skills i am still pissed i am glad to say i got into a fist fight with one of my best friends for shooting paintballs at a ouija bomb i kicked his ass i wish i could fucking meet him i wish i could meet another writer period near me but hey what am i gonna do much props to the ouija man and ill try to get some pics up that are near me

Guest FreddyG

Hey some one...

You mentioned that you looked at that ouija on the over pass every day, and you "are so pissed" that geser did a silver over it. Maybe you didn't look hard enough as you passed by every day... Ouija is still up, and Ges did his piece on a spot way to the left which never had anything but a dissed Ges piece. Get your facts straight before you try to smear someone's name due to a lack of your own observation.

Originally posted by FreddyG

Hey some one...

You mentioned that you looked at that ouija on the over pass every day, and you "are so pissed" that geser did a silver over it. Maybe you didn't look hard enough as you passed by every day... Ouija is still up, and Ges did his piece on a spot way to the left which never had anything but a dissed Ges piece. Get your facts straight before you try to smear someone's name due to a lack of your own observation.

i pass the thing every night i cant see it that good so my fault i appologize i wasnt trying to smear his name anyway

Archived