Ouija Boards?!

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

really fake. most people manipulte them for their own desires. it always happens. if any real ouija boards actually worked, then good for you. if your remotely religious this divination utility is considered Satanic in any of the 3 major religions.

Theoritically it is calling up 'demons' or 'jinn' or from the 'spirit world' who possess powers above normal humans, yet still partake in this dimension of existance. Therefore calling upon them yields results such as divination, in the form of ouija. However most of the time these spirits have mal_intent and as such it is unwise to access such forces. Possession is possible, and other bad consequences.

the guy i work with, swears that its dangerous stuff. he did it when he was around my age, asking it questions with some friends. he then asked "is god real?" as hes pretty religous, and it stoped. he said in the bible, demons flee at the word of god. he seems to think it works and its really dangerous, i asked him about how it works etc, he was a bit hesitant to tell me at first cause he thought id go try it, but he said we just sat there, and asked if anyone was there and it started moving, we asked for their name and things like that... buy it, give it a go, see if it works.. if it dont, use it as a table top to stop them nasty glass rings..

Ouija board

Would you work for me ?

I have got to say Hello

To an old friend

Ouija board, ouija board, ouija board

Would you work for me ?

I have got to get through

To a good friend

Well, she has now gone

From this Unhappy Planet

With all the carnivores

And the destructors of it

Ouija board, ouija board, ouija board

Would you help me ?

Because I still do feel

So horribly lonely

Would you, ouija board

Would you, ouija board

Would you help me ?

And I just can't find

My place in this world

She has now gone

From this Unhappy Planet

With all the carnivores

Oh hear my voice ("hear my voice")

Oh hear my voice ("hear my voice")

Hear my voice ("hear my voice")

Hear my voice ("hear my voice")

The table is rumbling ...

The table is rumbling

The glass is moving

"No, I was NOT pushing that time"

It spells : S.T.E.V.E.N

The table is rumbling

The glass is moving

"No, I was NOT pushing that time" :

P.U.S.H.O. double F.

Well, she has now gone

From this Unhappy Planet

With all the carnivores

when i was 13 i was at a friends house, and he had one, and i steped on the needle thing, and it went deep into my foot, and it hurt like a bitch, and they puled it out slow, so it extra sucked.

i lost my toenail a year later at the same house, it has never grown in right ever since because of a fungis.

i have to rip the nail out every 6 months cuz it grows wierd and cuts my foot.

FUCK THAT!

ouija boards work. But before using your ouija board try this first: hold a pendulum above a photo. Try to keep it perfectly still. After a while it will start to move. It will move in circles above the pic of a girl and straight back and forth above the pic of a boy. Try it, it really works.

Originally posted by igor

ouija boards work. But before using your ouija board try this first: hold a pendulum above a photo. Try to keep it perfectly still. After a while it will start to move. It will move in circles above the pic of a girl and straight back and forth above the pic of a boy. Try it, it really works.

i thought pendulums were only in tintin.............:o

one of my friends claims that the board told them there was bones under the fireplace in the basement but there wasnt a basement under the fire place. then the dad was dicking around down there and found some secret basement under the fireplace. its probably bull but if you buy it you can tell people stories like that and id say its worth it

• 2 years later...

so, they're $10.00 CAD at torys'r'us, and ive never used one in my life, but since theyre so cheap i think i might just pick one up.

every friend and friend of friends that ive asked, has warned me to stay away from them.

this makes me wonder what the fuck is going on.

lets hear some more stories people. good or bad - whatever, lets hear it.

Archived