Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ouija Boards?!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jackson, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

really fake. most people manipulte them for their own desires. it always happens. if any real ouija boards actually worked, then good for you. if your remotely religious this divination utility is considered Satanic in any of the 3 major religions.

Theoritically it is calling up 'demons' or 'jinn' or from the 'spirit world' who possess powers above normal humans, yet still partake in this dimension of existance. Therefore calling upon them yields results such as divination, in the form of ouija. However most of the time these spirits have mal_intent and as such it is unwise to access such forces. Possession is possible, and other bad consequences.

3. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I used to mess around with those all the time when i was little. Nothing really happened tho.
    I was always more for tarot than ouija.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

5. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

I used to play ouija board with my landlords daughter who was a year older then me and beautiful. She used to believe the board was moving, little did she know I was getting wood every time she touched my hand, and thats what moved the board.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

http://www.bombingscience.com/graff1/ouija-to-164.jpg'>

what what ?

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

what would even posess someone to believe that ouija boards are "real" in the sense of being "mystical"? retarded.

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

^ you knew someone would come though.

10. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

11. Spike

Spike Senior Member

My ouija board scares me....

...as does that picture that's just been posted. Looks like they're about to jack me.

12. esp

esp Member

One time a Ouiji board told me how this guy knew he was going to die on a plane so he made his girlfriend come with him or some shit. good guy though.

13. Telo

Telo Elite Member

i had one of those one time.. i just used it for a table top.. good protector from getting glass rings on wood tables.

14. krie

krie Guest

the guy i work with, swears that its dangerous stuff. he did it when he was around my age, asking it questions with some friends. he then asked "is god real?" as hes pretty religous, and it stoped. he said in the bible, demons flee at the word of god. he seems to think it works and its really dangerous, i asked him about how it works etc, he was a bit hesitant to tell me at first cause he thought id go try it, but he said we just sat there, and asked if anyone was there and it started moving, we asked for their name and things like that... buy it, give it a go, see if it works.. if it dont, use it as a table top to stop them nasty glass rings..

15. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

Ouija board
    Would you work for me ?
    I have got to say Hello
    To an old friend

Ouija board, ouija board, ouija board
    Would you work for me ?
    I have got to get through
    To a good friend
    Well, she has now gone
    From this Unhappy Planet