ouchhhh mang

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your girl didn't spit in your GRILLLLLLLLLLLLL..I forgave her fucked her then the more I put it on in my head the more I wanted to cut her up and send her to the michigan landfill ya heard!

And I didn't get my arm filled cause homie didn't have a good enough colour studie........AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD it was raining so I couldn't kill them trains.

SO FUCK YOU ALL BITCHES

<span style='color:black'>Man this is truely the laziest day ever. I have been loungin around my bed area all day. Napping and being a big ol' bitch is great. I looked at my pile of clean laundry and told it "haha. Fuck you! You really think you're getting folded today?" I laughed at the pile some more and ate some cold bacon I found. I might just go back to sleep for a little bit lon... zzzzzzzzz...........</span>

This bar was selling 2 dollar Long Island Iced Tea......I spent 14 bucks and got looped....haven't done shit today...I need a cigarette.fuck.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by johnny

GET YOUR PHONE FIXED YOU GHETTO ASS MOTHERVUCKER

MY ECU'S DEAD AND I NEED A NEW CLUTCH AND I'M 3400 BUCKS IN DEBT WITH NO END IN SIGHT

son, thats how im living....

Archived