ouch!

huhwhyinn

just wondering the kind of injuries some of you guys have experienced, cause a couple of days ago my friend double bounced me super high on a huge trampaline and I fricking flew off the thing and busted my wrist really bad, and got all kinds of cuts, it sucked at first but we ended up just laughing about it.:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

i like boogers

i ran into a brick wall full speed once. yeah i layed onteh ground for a good half hour. holding my forhead

one time i was getting off a trampoline, sliped, and fell face first into a mud puddle... i got the wind knocked out of myself and and ruined some good clothes. it was fun.

Guest trampled

i worked at this grocery store and i was hgelping this chick clean those big slicers that they cut baloney with ( the ones with the rotating blade the size of a dinnerplate) and the blade guard was off and like a dumbass i ran the cloth along the edge of the blade (it didnt look sharp :loopy: !) and i cut all 4 of my fingers on my right hand. Deep too. By the way it was running when i did this.

Smooth, eh?

another trampoline short story:

another time i was on my friends rusty ass trampoline and a spring flew off and hit me in the leg, then i got kicked in the back of the head because i fell down.

i have alot of good ones... i was skating this 6 stair with a ledge down the side and i was trying to fs 50-50 just to warm up to it and we waxed this thing to mach 3 speed capability and my front truck missed and i ended up smithing down this long ass ledge and at the end i tried to bail but it was so slick my feet just flew out from under me so im falling backwards and i put my hand out to stop me but my wrist just fuckin gave out and i landed right on my head... turns out i fractured my wrist. ever fall o nyour head on cement? you know how it bounces man thats the worst feeling ever

Guest socrates

I was at the grocery store today and I ran into the carts. That shit hurt and everybody just looked at me and the guys I was with started laughing..it hurt inside and out:(

Guest ilikeskulls.

i was riding my friends trackbike a few days ago and started going really fast then realized and i didn't know how to stop on it...garbage cans broke my fall and hurt my ribs...i decided i like bikes with brakes.

Guest Stapler

I broke my collar bone snowboarding. I was going very fast and the front of my board got dug into a ditch some fuck head had left in the middle of the run. I flipped numerous times before landing and sliding about 50 meters.

I borke my right arm falling from a tree that was about 7 meters I fell very lucky.

I broke my left arm when I jumped off a friends garage roof, I somehow landed on my face ie upsidedown. Most of the impact was on my nose but I broke my arm??? go figure.

The rest are explained in the thread: DRUNK TIMES

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-Busted a 50+ stitch crater on my forehead while drunk

-Split my chin open after falling forward with my hands occupied

-Sprained both wrists and both big toes repeatedly, fractured a clavicle, probably fractured both shoulders and both ankles (never had them checked), chipped a tooth, sprained my neck, had my thumb pop out of its socket, killed all the nerves on my left hip: all from dancing.

-Got a contusion in my diaphragm that made it impossible from me to breathe for almost an entire day (imagine being able to breathe in only about a 10th of what you normally breathe... it was a full day of slow suffocation, like having the wind knocked out of you but not being able to recover), while doing stunts for a student movie

-Stung by a stonefish (one of the most poisonous and painful fish in the ocean)

-Repeated encouters and bites from gigantic centipedes, scorpions, iguanas, moray eels, and jellyfish

-More deep cuts on my feet from glass shards at the beach than I care to count

-Sent a chef's knife halfway through the tip of my thumb, kept working

I get hurt too often. Beer,

El Mamerro

the worst i've gotten hurt was when my psycho friend was driving home after a long night of drinking and hit the hand brake in little mazda someting. the car flipped and we booked it. my lungs were fucked up for a while and my arm was in constant pain for about a week. i'm semi-better.

I was tryin a switch frontside flip down an 8 stair down town when my board popped up and hit me in the nuts I laid there for a while then looked down and my pants where full of blood I drove to the hospital and walked in with my hands on my nuts...I ended up busting my urethera(bad speller sorry) I was in the hospital for like 6 hours w/ doctors probing at my dick I pissed blood for 3 days after then I was fine.....and yes my unit does work perfect..........:king:

Archived