Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OUCH! CRIS KIRKWOOD of Meat Puppets.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ethreadzny2, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

Ouch CRIS KIRKWOOD of Meat Puppets.

anybody here anything about this?

2. Ethreadzny2

3. Ethreadzny2

before I am guilty of spreading rumors any further. I intitial heard it from my friend, who is heavily into grunge, so I thought it was legit. here is the real story.

Ex-Meat Puppets bassist shot by guard

Michael Kiefer
    The Arizona Republic
    Dec. 27, 2003 12:00 AM

Related
    Rocker shot in downtown Phoenix
    Cris Kirkwood, former bass player for the Meat Puppets, an influential Phoenix band that became a national act in the 1980s and '90s, was shot Friday after an altercation with a security guard at the downtown Phoenix post office.

Kirkwood, 43, was taken in critical condition to Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center and whisked into surgery for an abdominal wound.

According to witnesses, Kirkwood quarreled over a parking space shortly before 5 p.m. in front of the post office at Central Avenue and Fillmore Street.

Kirkwood was apparently backing into the parking space on Central when Jenny Hom, 32, of Phoenix, attempted to pull into it from behind.

Hom honked her horn, then both drivers pulled into a parking lot.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

so is Jenny the guard or what?

also, if he was backing into a space then the space is fully his, you gotta prep the sort of thing ... sounds like she just tried to play the opportunist like a bitch.

5. im not witty

im not witty Guest

hold up, dude got got over a parking space? dayum

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i fucking hate cunt rag whore bitches named jenny!

7. Ethreadzny2

thanks smart and seeking for correcting my mistake. Yeah the whole situation was ridiculous. People overacting, and a talent gets shot.