Otis Spunkmeyer

popasquat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by garcia_vega

otis makes some killer cookies to. i like the molasses ones.

I remember I dated this one girl who was half Filipina half White. Her mama was blond so that carried over, so she looked like a natural blond latina girl. Well anyways, her dad left the family when she was really little and her mom ended up marrying a Japanese businessman. They had like 8 kids and the mom was never around, so my ex, this 17 year old girl, always had to stay home and take care of all these little kids. Anyways, anytime I would visit she would be cooking all this food because I guess little kids eat frequently (but in small portions). Anyways one time she was dipping Molasses in something and eating it and I thought I would try. It tasted surprisingly like asshole. That was the first and last time I ever ate molasses. The end

mmmmm hmmmmm mmmmm hadn't had an otis spunkmeyer muffin since high school!! i had a double chocolate chip muffin as a snack in front of the jenny craig. serious. jenny craig was right in between a supermarket and a little ceasar's pizza. silly people who built that plaza.

Originally posted by chicken bone

It tasted surprisingly like asshole. The end

well, you're the one who knows what asshole tastes like..

and yeah, otis is the shit

about the only good thing they seel to eat at my job

double chocolate chip with the white chips too..

aww shit

Archived