Other smokables besides wack ass tobacco......

SoZe

This threat is about smokes besides tobacco and drugs (depends on health risk b/c i give a fuck about that...)

I read a notepad doc. off kazaa about smoking the skins of peanuts, i roll it home (first freezed the heat just to the right point) Ginseng...bomb i say leave a medium stonely feeling but one can still think sharp

About the Ginseng i get 10 tea bags for 98 cents... this tea can be made cold or hot water to dissolve

Anyone else got some knowledge on homemade kool smokables?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bo

i mean home made

about the freezing and shit thats the way i cook my ginseng till it turns dried up hard then in a zip lock bag turns white rocks,powder

no your not dumb

Bozack you want the "make different D's" hit me up

Mentally addictive? How does that work?

I would bet that you were placing your problems upon the peanut high rather than whats really fucking with you.

Go drink more vanilla.

I'm going to go bust a move on my Nintendo Power Pad. Thanks for your time.

soze, you really need to get a better handle on the english language... every other sentence of yours that i've read in this thread has made absolutely no snese...

and yes, salvia is still legal, but probably not for much longer...

you can get it at most head shops... and the high is weird... it's like nitrous in that the actual high only lasts a few minutes... but you'll still feel a little light headed or whatever for about an hour...

Archived