other peoples vacation photos

T.T Boy

as a follow up to my 21st birftday thread, ive been thinking.

ive spent about a good amount of time year plus in one of the most travelled cities on earth. which really makes me wonder how many peoples photos im in. say for instance, if im sitting at the spanish steps for an hour, im in at least 5 pictures. after living here for so long, i wonder how many websites, photo albums, etc, im in. it kind of freaks me out. i should make a site on finding yourself in peoples vacation photos.

i think this stems from my facination of missing persons photos-ads that i collect. or the photos people find in passport photo booths. like, how many pictures are there of random people, and how many am i in.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I try to ruin at least 8 tourist photos a month. Seriously, if I'm in Old San Juan and some gringo dude pulls out a camera, best believe I'm sneaking in behind his family and busting some raunchy face in the background when the flash snaps.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I try to ruin at least 8 tourist photos a month. Seriously, if I'm in Old San Juan and some gringo dude pulls out a camera, best believe I'm sneaking in behind his family and busting some raunchy face in the background when the flash snaps.

i can just paint the picture of this happing in my mind..

and its funny as hell!:lol:

:lol:

I do the same thing as Mams, I like to go to Disneyland and its surrounding plaves and walk into peoples pictures. I always wonder what these people think when they develop their pictures and im in the backround doing humping poses or just like pointing at the camera smiling.. :)

check out what I just found on google image search!

http://members.shaw.ca/cjmmoc/sanjuan.jpg'>

you even managed to get in the cruise ship tourist snaps! hats off....

Originally posted by KillWhitey

the best part is when some tourists ask me for directions and i send them to fucking projects!its great

This happened to one of my friends while he was visiting London... nothing happened to him so all ended well ... but why you would fuck some unknowing, helpless, (usually) goodwilled tourist around like that and possibly put them in harms way is beyond me...it just makes the world a less friendly place ... its a total cockhead act ...

^silent bob, its his way of stickin' it to the man.:lol:

my friend was pissed off about never getting his photo in my high school year books. he was convinced that it was intentional, so one day when they were taking sports captain photos he posed stupidly in the background of every single one.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I live in a country where cameras go non stop all year long..tourists, tourists, tourists...so there i was on an island some years ago, enjoying a drink with my girl when this stupid, loud and obnoxious group of tourists sat on the next table and destroyed the whole thing...at some point one dude comes to us with a camera and asks if we could take a group photo of them. I say suuuuuuure, i play it pro, posing like i'm fixing the best possible frame, give them composition orders, telling them when to smile just to stop and say that you must smile again, cause some chick looked sad and finally, take the photo...i'd love to see the look on their face when they saw the said flick with all their heads cut out of the frame....thats for fuckin up my chi, dawg

Guest imported_Tesseract

and i cant believe how everyone mentioned amelie/phonebooth and not the obvious connetion:

TTboy, the new amelie dwarf!

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

cry me a river you paradise living bitches.

noone takes photos in brooklyn

I did, Slick Rick was supposed to be playing..But the limey fucker cancelled so we went to the Mexian place right next to the subway stn..Took pic`s everywhere..

Originally posted by wiseguy

^silent bob, its his way of stickin' it to the man.:lol:

my friend was pissed off about never getting his photo in my high school year books. he was convinced that it was intentional, so one day when they were taking sports captain photos he posed stupidly in the background of every single one.

my senior year a group of friends and myself had a contest on picture days to see who could get in the year book under fake names the most...I got in there 6 times but he dude that won was in there 12 times.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

my senior year a group of friends and myself had a contest on picture days to see who could get in the year book under fake names the most...I got in there 6 times but he dude that won was in there 12 times.

that is awesome! i wish that i thought of that when i was in high school!

Archived