Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

other countries news????? like europe and europe

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Sep 5, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i was wondering what kind of news coverage does GW BUSH get..i heard in EUROPE that they believe that the jews were behind the 911 attacks...:rolleyes:
    but i was wondering....what kind of news goes on in other countries..im dumb enough to believe that GW BUSH is the topc of the world.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

and he's from Texas. I can't help but to think everytime I see him on tv that he's got that damn Texan accent. Although some could claim that I do to, but I can't tell if I do. Anyway, everyone else must think we're a bunch a cattle proddin drunk coke heads.

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

europe is a country?

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

5. rahrahrahhhhhh

its 4.04 am in England at the as i write, im sobering and cant sleep, the current news headlines on bbc news 24 are mainly about the current Iraq situation, at the moment it seems like Blair and bush are the only people interested in fucking with sadam.....Tony Blair British prime minister seems to follow Washington’s lead on the whole.....i was speaking to a friend earlier whos father is a proper diplomat, apparently there is evidence saddam wants to attack Israel........bush is a cunt......

6. optimodub

optimodub Junior Member

always amuses me that americans talk about 'europe' like it's a country, a bit like saying 'america' to count for all the countries of south and north america...theres an obvious gulf between north and south america in so many particular ways, and same goes for european countries, especially in terms of the different cultures, languages, religions etc. etc. etc. and of course there's the huge disparity between the industrialised north and dirt-poor eastern european states, and the countless wars kicking off all the time between them over thousands of years...shit what the hell am i talking about here!? oh aye, that george bush, he's an absolute cunt, personally i'm scared shitless of the power he has, when he's obviously sub-normal, i think most european leaders are like 'they elected this moronic hick!? and let him run their country!?' america does like to be the big badass about town, but enough european leaders have the sense to not let that fuckwit go gung-ho into world war three dragging us all with him, at least i hope so, that pussy tony blair has just bent over for him, let's just hope it doesn't all end in tears (or an apocalyptic nuclear hell)

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

yes it seems like the european countries like france and stuff are realizing that bush really has the power to fuck the world over and are making a stand in regards to iraq

8. i hope so.

9. socrates

socrates Guest

Did anyone hear Bush use the word "crawfished" in an official press conference, It made me fear for the future of the country.

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well if you think about it..europe is like a UNITED STATES....just not united

i was mainly wondering if bush is so important to the world as he thinks he is...

do they refer GW BUSH as Dictator of america??

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well i also like how bush tells us that he is gonna let us know what he is thinking to do about IRAQ...and then he's choose what to do....thanks for giving us the choice georgy-boy

12. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

www.indymedia.org
    i think you are refering to mainstream media but if not there are some links on this page outside of the states for media coverage.

13. Bush is retarded, its not a secret over here, and people take it into consideration...
    I feel bad for the average american...

14. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i don't watch the english and irish news cos it usually sounds like this (english news) "david beckham got a new haircut today".....(irish news) "sinn fein leader gerry adams said today".........(and on both) "the weather is going to suck today"......

15. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Re: rahrahrahhhhhh

Who doesn`t want to attack Israel????????