osma bin ladin died

brothhalynch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching it as we speak..took us long enough to catch this bastard.

how'd he go? shot to the head? rocket blast? i fucking want details.

of course in the grand scheme of things this means nothing to al qeida as a terrorist organization, but still..good to hear he's done with.

My theory:

I think osamas been dead for years and the government just anounced it. Why would they anounce it now you say? Because besides being black obama has nothing to go for him for his second term so they needed to give him something to brag about. Now he does and itll fool everyone who votes.

Mytwocents just a theory

My theory:

I think osamas been dead for years and the government just anounced it. Why would they anounce it now you say? Because besides being black obama has nothing to go for him for his second term so they needed to give him something to brag about. Now he does and itll fool everyone who votes.

Mytwocents just a theory

I THINK THAT TOO BRO

My theory:

Mytwocents just a theory

same shit i was thinking.

wow so they have killed someone that basically was a ill as fuck figurehead, he doesn't run shit, they have 100s of people that will happily replace him.

All that this will do is create more retaliation, won't affect Al-Q they have enough members.

So America trained him and helped him fight the russians, ehich must have cost shit loadds, then they had to spend billions to find him.

I call bullshit, why the fuck would they bury him at sea, they should have released pictures of dude's dead body. Fucking shady bastards

wow so they have killed someone that basically was a ill as fuck figurehead, he doesn't run shit, they have 100s of people that will happily replace him.

All that this will do is create more retaliation, won't affect Al-Q they have enough members.

So America trained him and helped him fight the russians, ehich must have cost shit loadds,

Well shit loads to blokes like you and I but not to the US and not when related to the benefits of defeating the USSR. weapons they gave them were cheap compared to the aircraft and vehicles they destroyed and the training they give insurgents is not as expensive as they would give a conventional soldier.
then they had to spend billions to find him.

That's the truth.

However if it makes anyone feel any better one of the main reasons the West is very reluctant to outright arm and train the rebels in Benghazi is very much due to the Afghanistan/AQ history and the possibility it may play out in Libya a similar way.

I call bullshit, why the fuck would they bury him at sea, they should have released pictures of dude's dead body. Fucking shady bastards

He's buried at sea because he is stateless, KSA disowned him and means he couldn't be buried there. He was buried quickly because the US followed Islamic law as to not antagonise moderates...., that's the idea anyway.

There are pics of him around the net already and a number of AQ spokesmen have admitted that he is dead. There is already a shura underway to replace him. Of course it could be bullshit, but I'll happily bet my third testicle that it's real.

Now let's get al-Zawahiri.

I had a close friend on one of the planes on 9/11 and I've had a number of mates harmed in Afghanistan as a result of the operation.

Today was a happy day for me.

Wish I killed him myself.

I just want to see what happens next, the Taliban in Pakistan have already said there will be retribution against The Pakistan Government, military and US in Pakistan. Also, they keep saying about the terrorist threat worldwide going up.

I know it is good that he is dead, I understand they didn't want to offend moderates, but there should have been official pictures of the body, otherwise no one is going to believe them.

In the big scheme of things killing him wont affect their 'war on terror' they will just find themselves another bogeyman like Al-Zawahiri to replace him.

Who is the worlds second most wanted man? dude just got a promotion!!

I think the whole OBL bogeyman hype died years ago as the USG have said for ages now that he is pretty much out of the picture and AQ has morphed in to autonomous cells, grass roots ops and relying on self radicalisation (looking at Inspire magazine, AQIM, AQAP, AQI as good evidence of this).

The structure of AQ changed after the early 2000s and the USG and all other think tanks, RAND type orgs and whoever else have said that OBL was just a figurehead and that killing him won't mean a change on the ground. Obama even said this in his announcement today.

Sure the TTP and so on say they will retaliate against Islamabad. but hang on, they have been in civil war against the govt for 3 years now and have been carrying out attacks constantly the whole time (three navy busses blown up in Karachi last week for instance, the mosques blown up 2 months back, the ISI installations, etc.). To say that they are now about to launch some grand revenge attack is to say that they have been holding back for the last 3 years, why would the have done that?

There will be an attack and they will say that it is in revenge for killing OBL but the reality is that the attack more than likely would have occurred at some stage with or without the death of OBL.

I think the general public are the ones that play up the bogeyman angle with the press acting as a cheerleader. I mean shit, other bogeymen have come and gone since OBL went in to hiding, such as Beitullah Mehsud and so on.

So yeah, killing OBL won't change too much when it comes to global Jihad and there will be a short spike of mostly failed attacks from self radicalisers. But what are you going to do anyway, let him live?

Can't do that, man has to die whether it will fix all our problems or not.

yea man the guy needed to die.

It is quite funny actually they are reporting on the news that the politicians arent trying to sound too smug about this as they dont want to antagonise the radical elements, howver they then cut to footage of Americans all dancing and partying and chanting USA lol

yea the TTP will definitely continue doing their thing, just gives them another excuse for some attacks.

Interesting to see if there will be any major attacks outside of the middle east region tho,although I highly doubt it as you know security is going to be sky high.

If I was the dude that shot him I would be leaving the military and claiming my 50mil reward!

''The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.''

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

i want to see the solider get the money

or divide it equally between the troops that participated, or at least put the money into programmes that help soldiers who have been injured, maimed and died in these wars, offeer some help to the survivors and families

So what Osama's dead! Is gas gonna be $2 again? Is food gonna be affordable again? Is health care gonna be provided for all? Are their gonna be REAL paying American jobs again? NOPE.. distaractions! and blind patriotism again.. fucking wonderful!