OSHA

1KANNMEOMAHA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crack saves@Jun 20 2005, 05:15 PM

if you think osha purple is good just wait till you get some osha green! the purple doesnt cover very well the green can cut black try that with the purple..

yeah, I've been using black fillin w/ purple outline but dont know what to do w/ the inside of the piece.

Ideas anyone

I used to be a big fan of Walmart paint, mostly because of its cost. Although I find the metallics and red to be pretty good, walmart or not. For bombing, cheap paint does the job.

But when you start piecing more often you realize shitty paint sometimes just doesn't cut it. Some here would say if you got talent you can use any kind of paint and be able to work with it. I find that hard to believe in many cases. For blacks, my personal favorite is Rusto Gloss- Krylon UFB being a close second.

Oh yeah, OSHA green is sick. I wish I still had a can or two. =/

I got a secret spot that is crazy over-priced, so they dont sell hardly anything. They got have every OSHA color available and plenty of them. On top of that, they will be shutting down in a few months and I'm hoping to buy them out once everything goes on sale.

I was at the stanford out here the other day and they had every single color but it was too expensive for my likings...they had painters touch berry pink, all them osha colors green,yellow,purple. Whats the best kinda black to use to outline a piece I been using krylon semi flat black. I was told that ultra flat black cracks on walls. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Turners Tea@Jul 14 2005, 09:26 PM

I was at the stanford out here the other day and they had every single color but it was too expensive for my likings...they had painters touch berry pink, all them osha colors green,yellow,purple. Whats the best kinda black to use to outline a piece I been using krylon semi flat black. I was told that ultra flat black cracks on walls. Any ideas?

Rusto flat black

• 1 month later...

why the hell did this kid start a thread to confess his love to it and why isnt this thread closed yet. this shit shouldve been in the "SPRAYPAINT" ( <-key word) thread!!!! you should be kicked in the face with a golf cleat. but ill forgive you because youre probably a toy, and thats okay, unless you make it obvious by starting gay threads. what a waste of space and bandwidth! :D :umm:

why the hell did this kid start a thread to confess his love to it and why isnt this thread closed yet. this shit shouldve been in the "SPRAYPAINT" ( <-key word) thread!!!! you should be kicked in the face with a golf cleat. but ill forgive you because youre probably a toy, and thats okay, unless you make it obvious by starting gay threads. what a waste of space and bandwidth! :D :umm:

• 1 month later...