Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OSHA

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by 1KANNMEOMAHA, Jun 20, 2005.

1. 1KANNMEOMAHA

1KANNMEOMAHA New Jack

KRLYON OSHA PURPLE!!!

Thank god for this color!

2. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

you fucking suck, but yes, osha purple is the bizzzz.

3. toggle

toggle Member

[​IMG]
    i enjoyed this color while i possesed it.

4. graffkid15

graffkid15 New Jack

CLOSED.osha is hot but dont post it here you should of put this in third rail.

5. crack saves

crack saves Member

if you think osha purple is good just wait till you get some osha green! the purple doesnt cover very well the green can cut black try that with the purple..

6. useurname

useurname Member

We dont get osha green here anymore or purple just the yellow, which is the best yellow krylon makes I think.

7. BONG!!!!!!!!

BONG!!!!!!!! New Jack

i used the green, very very good.

8. graffkid15

graffkid15 New Jack

anyone try osha blue?

9. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

^since when does this homo start closing threads??^

10. adderall

adderall Elite Member

Krylon OSHA black is decent but still fails to offer the quality (thickness and color continuousness) that rust-oleum consistently provides with their blacks.

11. 1KANNMEOMAHA

1KANNMEOMAHA New Jack

yeah, I've been using black fillin w/ purple outline but dont know what to do w/ the inside of the piece.

Ideas anyone

12. WitE TrAsH

WitE TrAsH Member

Rusto satin black is the shit, dopest black out there

13. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

not for nothin, but ill be damned if ima pay for a black when they are only 94 cents at walmart. any flat black ive ever tried has worked good for me. 94cents-$7.99 all the same

14. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

Rusto satin black is the shit, dopest black out there
    [post=4014508]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

The last couple of cans of that I got it was real watery it wouldnt cut silver took it boming big mistake

nothin is better that UFB

15. caffeine

caffeine Member

I used to be a big fan of Walmart paint, mostly because of its cost. Although I find the metallics and red to be pretty good, walmart or not. For bombing, cheap paint does the job.

But when you start piecing more often you realize shitty paint sometimes just doesn't cut it. Some here would say if you got talent you can use any kind of paint and be able to work with it. I find that hard to believe in many cases. For blacks, my personal favorite is Rusto Gloss- Krylon UFB being a close second.

Oh yeah, OSHA green is sick. I wish I still had a can or two. =/