osama out of fashion..need new target?

Guest Wilt

ok...has anyone noticed that bin laden has become...somewhat obsolete and sadam has come BACK into the picture?why is that?in my opinion this is a ploy to keep americans happy by spilling blood everywhere..i mean..i understand they have nuclear capabilities..but we've known forever.funny that when bin laden is nowhere to be found media suddenly switches over to sadam...any thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

know that part in rocky 4 where apollos about to fight the russian guy and hes walking down decked out in flags and shit and that song "livin in america" is playing? yeah. im thinking about that now.

ivan drago was a mean motherfucker...what was that about average boxers dropping 500 psi per blow, and ivan drago was hitting 1200 psi...that shit was nuts...mad 1980's for sure...hahah......

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

hey, its better ot be Captain Obvious than Captain Clueless like most americans (and no it wasnt directed at you).

war = money for a lot of corporations (unfortunately)

A good point... unfortunately, this usually means a general decline in the value of life of middle/lower class citizens... unless big mac's become the ration of choice, a whole lot of people are gonna be carrying thin wallets for a while

Guest --zeSto--

I blame the tabloid news media.

They are the ones that are always looking for the next sensational bit of news.

why did an entire nation give a damn about;

Lewinsky

OJ

Anna Nicole

Robert Blake

That Ramsey kid

John Bobbit

etc

etc

etc

????

because the newsmedia spoonfeeds crap to distract the masses.

bleh...

Archived