osama captured?

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

someone posted on a nother board that they saw on tv about osama bin laden being captured in pakistan.. dont know if its legit or what, just thought id see if anyone else had heard anything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was all over drudgereport.com

they were talking about it 3 days ago... this page is legit, not only that but it breaks scandals and news like 3 days in advance..

i'd say there is a good bit of truth to it.

they wont release the info cuz that would cause HUGE protest to the war...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Giving Tree

they wont release the info cuz that would cause HUGE protest to the war...

I disagree with that, if they had Osama they'd go public just because of the antiwar feeling. Capturing Osama would be the strongest the 'war against terrorism works, we're having results and we'll keep putting away the bad guys' card.

Apart from that, it would be a huge internal boost for bush and his goverment right now.

Guest beardo
UPDATE: CIA, PAKISTAN DENY BIN LADEN CAPTURE REPORT

CIA Says No Truth to Report Bin Laden Captured, BBC Says

By Bloomberg News

London, March 12 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency denied there is any truth in reports Osama bin Laden has been captured, the British Broadcasting Corp. reported.

Pakistan also denies capture, according to CNNfn.

aight then

..doesnt mean it didnt happen though...

dood, osama is in my hallway closet....he has been there for a few weeks now, renting the floor....i dont care to much for his beliefs, but money is money....

but he is becoming the room mate from hell....constantly berating me with "american devil, die" and im like dood chill, i just asked if you could pass the ketchup...he is constantly threatening me and my girlfriend, but as soon as the drugs are busted out, hes all like chummie, telling boring stories and all bogarting the joint.....when hes drunk he goes on these tangents for hours about jihad....he leaves the toilet seat up, all the time....he doesnt really shower....he threw out all my food that was against allahs way....i was like dood, enuff, i just bought that salami towel head...hes all like ill fly a plane into your bedroom and shit...just a dick...i wish he would just clean a dish once in awhile and buy his own pack of cigarettes.....that and stop hitting on my girlfriend, she doesnt care nor does she want to see the length of your "third leg jihad".......

Archived