Os Gemeos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To anyone who questions these two:

Let's see you sew up a city of 22 million people and a higher murder rate than Colombia.

You go Sao Paulo, you WILL see their shit up. JA in NYC 1995 up. 2mer in LA 1994 up. Solo Artist on freights up.

And it's been that way for fifteen years and is only getting more out of control.

Mmmmmkay?

• 4 weeks later...

I just got back from painting in Sao Paulo, these fools are fucking hard as nails. Farthest from art fag there is. I travel the world a lot and Sao Paulo is the most fucking grimey spot on the planet period. Shit these fools got hang down roller letters of roof tops that will make you slap your momma! Love to have photo's, but the subway moves to fast to catch em. Gemeos was out of town, but we painted with Binho, Presto, Tinho, Grafis, truf and all the rest of the homies. They all got mad respect and influence from Gemeos. True Kings all day long.

Did I mention that you cant find many writers who will take you bombing at night. Gotta bomb im broad day light to avoid getting shot. Os Gemeos will take you ladies night bombing if your up to it.

• 2 weeks later...

You dotn have to liek them, at least have some respect for whaqt they do. I personally hate their shit i cant really stand it, i dont like the handstyle is dont like the characters. But, yyou cant put down these guys for beng worl famous, theyve been paying dues. And they came from an enviornment that is REALLY fucked, and for them to overcome that shit and become what they are, shit i cant even hate on that.