Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

oroginal posted at true kings, yO!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chicken bone, Jan 27, 2002.

1. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

word es bounded.

im on to you mister boogie hands

2. NATO

NATO Guest

ha ha booger on the brain, you are definatley fucked if that happens.

3. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

I hate how everytime I clean my ears out, I get carried away and shove the Q tip way too far inside my brain. Which causes a cough that triggers a gag reflex that in turn makes my eyes water and my nose run. The worst part about the whole scenerio is that studies have shown Q tips only push wax further back into your skull and your body produces excess wax to compensate for the missing "healthy" amount that keeps your ears protected from the elements., but even with the knoweldge at hand.. I'm obsessively addicted to "cleaning" my ears everytime I get out of the shower. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyone ever done ear candleing? Now that's the shit..

Prude

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

tt cleans his ears after every shower. actually he cleans them multiple times daily.

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

the boogers cant touch ur brain , but i hate when they duck into those hiding places

6. NATO

NATO Guest

surley if that shits meant to be there we are doing ourselves a disservice by removing it.