original NES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

hands down the best video game system out there....games like super mario, excitebike, turtles, contra, bubble bobble, tetris and on and on...i know we can all agree on this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Firetruck

Snes is actually where it's at, though NES sucked away days of my life.. but with the advent of the Snes came the era of 16 bit color and memory expansion finally large enough to truly support interesting visual adventure games... heaven

------------------

Ahhhh yes i have a NES hooked up at all times. Shopping for NES games at pawn shops and garage sales is the shit 3 for 5 that kinda entertainment at such an affordable price beeeeeg up! On a side note tetris is really the freshest game ever created.

Guest -sudz-

everyone's forgetting battletoads and ice hockey!!! i'm lookin for exitebike, i lost my copy 2 years ago. mine's hooked up as wee speeek. i'm go play sk8 or die 2, or maybe ninja turtles. i need new games.......

oh yeah... bubble bobble, excite bike, contra, mario bros, dragon warrior was a great fucking game, rampage, mega man. memories.. me and my friend played bubble bobble back in january cause we were reminiscing. we beat it in like 45 mins or something, which took us many many weeks to do when we were 8. funny.

Guest SPLINTER

i still have mine too. i got to ataris also. the only problem is that the buttons are quite sharp and when you slide fast from a to b you hcan cut yourself. best system but SNES is an honerable compation. Nintendo went down the whole when the bloodless MK1 was introduced. all the censoring killed the company

Archived