Origami Dreams

Guest westy

Guest westy

Being bored at work one day I decided to start looking up some origami diagrams and learn a thing or two. I find that it relaxes me and clears my mind. Now I'm totally hooked because shit is addicting, and anytime there is paper lying around..... Just learned a few things so far: throwing stars, fox, pig, crane, leaping frog, and remeber those paper things in elementary school that you put your hand in and your friend picks a number, then a color and they get a "fortune." So anyone else on this tip?

origami.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wish i had a camera with me i have a koma mini oragomi set in my desk 110 sheets about the size of a poastit note. it has instructions on how to make a hat a crane a butterfly and a goldfish awsom paper gold leaf and some really bright colors, good for stress!!!

I just made one of those cranes - oh my that was hard, haha. I have to say i didn't find it too relaxing, bit of stress creeping in at some points aswell, but after i get good at it, i can see how it'll be relaxing.

Im reaching for some paper now......

• 2 weeks later...

HA! Used to make all kinda shit when I was little with my mom..I made a quick search on Yahoo and Google but got a few links..Any links for websites with instructions on how to make some good nice figures?..I remember my mom made one that when you would pull on the tail, the head would move...any info on those too?...I'll post the ones I have later..(sum begginer shit)..