Orgasms

Guest Good Morning Captain

Any of you ever have an orgasm where you shake uncontrolably imediately afterward? Im not taking about skaking violently. Sorta like the shivering one might do because their cold. Also, to the fellas, does your hands, face, or legs go to sleep while getting head? As Brian Fellows would say, THATS CRAZY! But its true.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the one girl i used to go out with would shake a lot, like shivering, when it was getting right towards the end down there...thats how i knew my job there was done

i hooked up with a girl the other nite and man, she was so stiff its crazy. it was like trying to get with a log or some shit...weirded me out big time afterwards and made my head hurt. i need to stop thinking with my wee wee so much...

yes! when getting good head, i shake hardcore when cumming and she swollows. i've had a lot of good luck when it comes to finding beautiful young ladies to suck on my member, because most of them swollow. :dazed:

also, this one girl i used to bone used to have shivers, like when a chill comes over you, every five or ten minutes for up to an hour after i made her cum. it was pretty funny. i was always assured when i had performed my job by satisfying her. :king:

Guest im not witty

hahaha! my face goes to sleep sometimes when im getting head, of course i will use the anonomous comfort a message board provides to reveal that nugget of me-dom.

i use to give my ex mad shakes...she use to tell me what she liked and dislike so i put two and two together and i use to give her fat orgasims....it would be mad howling when i hit the spots...

as for shaking when getting head i never use to get that...i use to get real hot then get the shivers like i have a fever and im cold at the same time..:D

hahaha oh man..........

yeah i shake like im having a seizure. its pretty uh wierd i guess. and i always get all shaky afterwards, like cant lift anything shaky, its pretty funny. as for the amount of orgasms ive given..... well just keep that a secret.

Originally posted by Samsara

i thought i was the only one who would ever go numb getting head. good to see it's more of a normal thing. it's only happened a few times, always when it's really good.

The face going numb is some fucked up shit to experience. I think its because all the blood is rushing from that part of your body to your pee pee. I dont know, but I like it.:beat:

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

The face going numb is some fucked up shit to experience. I think its because all the blood is rushing from that part of your body to your pee pee. I dont know, but I like it.:beat:

its only happened to me around 3 times, and everytime it happens i just bust out laaughing, that shit kindof tickles, but the girl always gives me that confused dog look (she doesnt know my face tickles) she just knows shes got a mouthful of chisel.

Originally posted by patrickjilbert

talking about orgasms with dudes is a lil fruity if you axe me....

Yeah I think your right. Ive just been "outed" over the internet. Woahas me!!

My ex-girlfriend used to freak out and her whole body contracted and contorted in a wave-like motion when she was on top! Her eyes would get HELLA big she'd scream my first two names straight off the birth certificate!! Kinda ill?!?!?! Then she'd jump off and lay next to me and continue having seizures for like another two minutes............and I couldn't touch her 'cause she's freak out! She said "I'm just really sensitive right now!" Those were the days, I guess!!:eek:

Originally posted by Iris

does kinda smell fruity to me.

anyone else ever literally orgasm too hard and pass out after? not the sleep kind but truely pass out?

haha my ex used to get all dizzy and blackout sometimes after sex...

i am Orgazmo! :lol:

Archived