Oral or anal sex punishable by up to 12 years in prison

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

COUNTRY'S SEX CRACKDOWN

Performing oral or anal sex will become a crime in Indonesia punishable by up to 12 years in prison.

Sex before marriage and homosexual intercourse will also be outlawed under a moral crackdown by the country's justice ministry.

An amendment to the criminal code will also see extra-marital liaisons punishable by law.

Even 'living in sin' with a partner is to become a crime, with a draft bill proposing two years in jail for those guilty of co-habitation.

A man who impregnates a woman but refuses to marry her could spend a maximum five years in prison.

A sentencing range of three to 12 years would apply to sodomy and oral sex.

Homosexual sex would be liable to punishment of between one and seven years.

"It's still in its early stage. We're still collecting input from various parties and experts," said justice ministry spokesman Sukartono Supangat.

He said ministry experts are still debating ways to obtain evidence of such acts.

The dark art of witchcraft has also attracted the ministry's attention.

A witch doctor or his client found guilty of using black magic to hurt other people could spend up to five years in jail.

11:15 UK, Monday September 29, 2003

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wonder what the age of consent is over there?

Probably like 12 or something.

In some states as recently as the 1950's, oral sex was still considered

a 'perversion' and a sutible grounds for divorce. I think if there ISN'T

oral sex it's grounds for divorce these days.

Originally posted by Europe

A sentencing range of three to 12 years would apply to sodomy and oral sex.

Homosexual sex would be liable to punishment of between one and seven years.

"

so in other words they think its worse for a guy to fucka chick in the ass than a guy..whats wrong with these fags...the people making these laws are fucking morons

Re: Re: Oral or anal sex punishable by up to 12 years in prison

Originally posted by TOR

...the people making these laws are fucking morons

i think indonesia has the highest concentration of muslims in the world, and probably has more terrorists than iraq and afganistan combined. these new laws seem to reflect the popularity of fundamental islam these days.... no wonder they want to blow shit up, damn laws make it so hard to bust a nut;)

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbo...ok/geos/id.html

Originally posted by Kilo7-

In some states as recently as the 1950's, oral sex was still considered

a 'perversion' and a sutible grounds for divorce. I think if there ISN'T

oral sex it's grounds for divorce these days.

in the state i live in oral sex and sex between 2 people of the same sex was just made legal this year, yet tattoo's are still illegal. land of the free huh?

Originally posted by veloLusto

man, that shit is ridiculous. i mean who really cares what other people are doing in the bedroom anyways?? and who exactly enforces these types of laws? how would one get caught?? arrrr. governments

big brother, duh! They're just summing up more reasons to throw us into jail and have us running their economy.:lick:

i honestly cant believe its still illegal to be a fag in some states of america. After hearing so much american propanga about freedom and all that shit its prettty suprising. everyone else in the western world just assumes that EVRYWHERE in the west isnt that conservative to ban homos

Re: Re: Re: Oral or anal sex punishable by up to 12 years in prison

Originally posted by boner

i think indonesia has the highest concentration of muslims in the world, and probably has more terrorists than iraq and afganistan combined. these new laws seem to reflect the popularity of fundamental islam these days.... no wonder they want to blow shit up, damn laws make it so hard to bust a nut;)

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbo...ok/geos/id.html

Sorry to burst your ignorace. But Islamic Law is dictated by Shari'ah. They have different conceptions of morality then westerners do. However both civilizations legislate morality (yes it is possible.) Example: Do Not Steal is a Moral Commandment from the Commandments, and is now one of our laws.

Same with killing, multiple wives, no drinking on sundays..etc..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Oral or anal sex punishable by up to 12 years in prison

Originally posted by metallix

Sorry to burst your ignorace. But Islamic Law is dictated by Shari'ah. They have different conceptions of morality then westerners do. However both civilizations legislate morality (yes it is possible.) Example: Do Not Steal is a Moral Commandment from the Commandments, and is now one of our laws.

Same with killing, multiple wives, no drinking on sundays..etc..

yeah fuck the comandment laws, i hate the fact that the liquor stores are closed on sundays.