optimus prime

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

at one time i recalled my scene had this fool optimus prime running around tagging everything. he was cool and had some tight throw ups but he changed his name. now this shit makes no sense whatsoever but you know, like whatever an shit. Oh yeah and peace to the famly im mirking, umm, lemme give some shout outs to kidmcblount that fool is my hero word is once and i had that bitch down on my shit like this now who said that.

eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

TRANSFORMERS

yes the transforemers were the bomb, but would you belive it my parents refused to let me play with them cause they were "too violent".

Now what kinda shit is that?? ANyway beast wars did suck, but he man was the bomb. I want a deceptacon sticker where do i get one?? gadzook's?? that place is flaming, you know they trie to sell graffiti type stuff now, what the fuck is hip hop culture some sorta trend now?? fuck that shit and those teeny bopping trend followers, especially that trendy punk wanna be shit style that blink-182 made up. or did they?? hmmm

ever been to an emo show?? bitch ass queers.

im out

Re: TRANSFORMERS

Originally posted by blink_ATX

yes the transforemers were the bomb, but would you belive it my parents refused to let me play with them cause they were "too violent".

Now what kinda shit is that?? ANyway beast wars did suck, but he man was the bomb. I want a deceptacon sticker where do i get one?? gadzook's?? that place is flaming, you know they trie to sell graffiti type stuff now, what the fuck is hip hop culture some sorta trend now?? fuck that shit and those teeny bopping trend followers, especially that trendy punk wanna be shit style that blink-182 made up. or did they?? hmmm

ever been to an emo show?? bitch ass queers.

im out

get off the dick black, beast wars would take it to hemans ass

Archived