Opinions? Just gettin started

Mani

Yo kinda new to writin graff... only been drawin hardcore (everday for madd long) for past 1 n half to 2 month. I got some sketches, but i really want to get some opinions on them before i spray them somewhere and becuz not a whole lotta ppl draw where im at.....

So yo take a look and tell me wat ya think and ill try to post a few more pictures maybe. Any help is appreciated. I mean I definately dont think its perfect but i got the balls to post it up in this forum full of nasty nasty writers who i just dream i could draw like cuz yo every1 has to start off at one point.... THANKS

http://www.geocities.com/dhalps23/Mani.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/dhalps23/eKredyelbul1.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

start off with simple block letters. also...work on your tag. your coloring isn't bad, but your lines need to be even.

don't start off with a wildstyle. i can't read what the shit you drew if it weren't for your handle.

try and keep you letters the same width throughout.

don't even bother connecting letters yet.

be prepared to get dissed very hard by other people here.

yeah well i put this shit up knowin it was gonna get dissed, but i mean i got some other shit that is better than this, i mean i show this shit to my friends and they be like shit its nasty, but i know it definately doesnt compare to a lot of the shit thrown up on 12 oz. so i mean i kno its gonna get dissed, but fuck it cuz the disses are only gonna make me work harder to make better pieces, but i mean gotta gimme some credit for like 1 n half months n no1 to even help teach me or nuttin.

PEACE

Originally posted by Mani

so i mean i kno its gonna get dissed, but fuck it cuz the disses are only gonna make me work harder to make better pieces, but i mean gotta gimme some credit for like 1 n half months n no1 to even help teach me or nuttin.

PEACE

now that's the spirit. whenever someone gives your advice, take it...

and yes, i give you your props.

Yo hecz, im dont really understand wat ur askin but if ur askin wat i drew it wit.... a sharpie and some paint markers... first i drew them on a sheet on paper in pencil and then i drew them into my sketch book and made a few changes as i drew them in

Originally posted by Poiuhgd

you're one to preach swif1

you are bad at graffiti

you should post there also

i plan to post there, thank you very much.

i totally forgot about the thread until after i posted that pic.

oh and uhh...i never said i am good at writing.

but what does that matter to you?

after realizin that i was bein stupid and skippin the basics, i went back just did throw ups for like 2weeks straight and drew a lot. this is the first copy of my piece that i made.... The A and N r kinda fucked up so i redid them... ill put together a new piece wit the new letters after i mess around a lil more wit this style

http://www.fotango.com/cgi-bin/display_roll_details.cgi?PICTURES=A258424_1'>

and then wit the A and N letters fixed and some pointless sketch above it....

http://www.fotango.com/cgi-bin/display_roll_details.cgi?PICTURES=A258424_2'>

Peace

P.S. FUCK ALL U HATERS! every1 was new at this shit at some point. so if ur gonna give me shit i just want to let u kno that its only gonna drive me harder until i can get to the point where i am gonna burn ur sorry hatin ass and ill be like yo look whose da bitch now? hahaha im out. 1

Archived