Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Opinions? Just gettin started

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Mani, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Mani

Mani New Jack

Yo kinda new to writin graff... only been drawin hardcore (everday for madd long) for past 1 n half to 2 month. I got some sketches, but i really want to get some opinions on them before i spray them somewhere and becuz not a whole lotta ppl draw where im at.....
    So yo take a look and tell me wat ya think and ill try to post a few more pictures maybe. Any help is appreciated. I mean I definately dont think its perfect but i got the balls to post it up in this forum full of nasty nasty writers who i just dream i could draw like cuz yo every1 has to start off at one point.... THANKS

http://www.geocities.com/dhalps23/Mani.jpg'>

[img]http://www.geocities.com/dhalps23/eKredyelbul1.jpg'>

2. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

start off with simple block letters. also...work on your tag. your coloring isn't bad, but your lines need to be even.

don't start off with a wildstyle. i can't read what the shit you drew if it weren't for your handle.

try and keep you letters the same width throughout.

don't even bother connecting letters yet.

be prepared to get dissed very hard by other people here.

4. jy5_

jy5_ Guest

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

6. Mani

Mani New Jack

yeah well i put this shit up knowin it was gonna get dissed, but i mean i got some other shit that is better than this, i mean i show this shit to my friends and they be like shit its nasty, but i know it definately doesnt compare to a lot of the shit thrown up on 12 oz. so i mean i kno its gonna get dissed, but fuck it cuz the disses are only gonna make me work harder to make better pieces, but i mean gotta gimme some credit for like 1 n half months n no1 to even help teach me or nuttin.
    PEACE

7. HECZ

HECZ Member

ARE THOSE X 'S STENCILS????

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

now that's the spirit. whenever someone gives your advice, take it...

and yes, i give you your props.

9. Mani

Mani New Jack

Yo hecz, im dont really understand wat ur askin but if ur askin wat i drew it wit.... a sharpie and some paint markers... first i drew them on a sheet on paper in pencil and then i drew them into my sketch book and made a few changes as i drew them in

10. yoink

yoink Elite Member

damnit, i wanna see em, i hate flicks that are picky and decide to come up randomly

11. Mani

Mani New Jack

12. jy5_

jy5_ New Jack

Keep it simple, don't try to get crazy right away, get down the basics first.

13. Admin

Admin Guest

save the sharpies to get high

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

HAHAHA! hecz was being sarcastic becasue maybe he can't see your sketches? hint hint? :)

15. 7126

7126 Guest

start off with simple red X's and then when you think you mastered them color them red:D