Opie and Anthony return on XM radio

johnny

this is about a month old...

an email:

Hey guys! It's official ANthony and I have signed with XM Satellite Radio and we couldn't be happier! This is the natural next step for our show. We get our freedom back to do a funny, clever, entertaining and at times (wink wink) edgy show that our fans have enjoyed for the past 10 years! We're still figuring out all the details but we'd like to broadcast our first show in over 2 years live from a venue to be named later on October 1st! It's going to be a huge celebration. Until then we plan on traveling the country visiting our fans to personally thank them for their support and turning them on to the excitement of XM Satellite Radio! Please join us today at noon at the Hard Rock Cafe on 57th street between 7th avenue and Broadway as we field questions from the media.........UGH! Beer will flow! Finally, I want to take this time to thank our fans for their continued support over the past 2 years. Because of you the Opie and Anthony show never officially went away. The amount of O&A material that continues to be traded on the internet around the world is astounding!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

XM radio?

naw, radio will always play second fiddle to my music collection. I never hear the shit i wanna listen to on the radio. I ask for Op Ivy, i get Good Charlotte. Smiff and Wessun? Ha ha on you jackfuck...better be happy with "White Tee-Shirt" and the Yin Yang twins

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i wish they made a XM walkman...

i have looked into it, but im rarely in a place to listen toa stereo. a walkman would be so much more convenient.